Diamond One Event Center

Montgomery, AL · View map · Visit website

About Diamond One Event Center

Diamond One Event Center is a lavish ballroom wedding venue located in Montgomery, Alabama. This venue strives to provide the ultimate in wedding glamour for your special day, with venue rental including a dedicated wedding planner and decorating team to design the day of your dreams.

Facilities and Capacity

Diamond One Event Center offers both indoor and outdoor event spaces which are perfect for a range of wedding events such as engagement parties, elopements, ceremonies, and receptions. Their patio area offers an ideal ceremony space surrounded by luscious flora, groomed gardens, and water features. Indoors, couples can bask in the luxury of the Grand Ballroom which offers ample space for a beautiful reception event. Marble floors and delicate drapery throughout lend a fairytale charm to the room, which can be decorated in the color scheme and theme of your choice. Couples can make a show-stopping entrance by gliding down the elegant split staircase and into their dream wedding celebration. Opulent get-ready rooms are also located within the venue to allow you to prepare for your special day in style and comfort. Diamond One Event Center provides parking for your event and is a wheelchair accessible venue.

Diamond One Event Center strives to offer the very best in comprehensive wedding rental packages. Their venue rental includes an experienced wedding planner that will work with you to design and direct the day of your dreams, filled with beauty and elegance. Their rental package also includes an array of stunning decor items to add to your fairytale aesthetic. These include throne chairs for the couple-of-honor, white linens, Chiavari chairs, a cake table, flower wall, and a 7-foot crystal chandelier. Additional event items available include:

• Altar/arch
  • Dance floor
  • Aisle markers
  • Decor

Location

Diamond One Event Center is a convenient location for your out-of-town guests to reach, situated just an 18-minute drive from Montgomery Regional Airport. The Old Alabama Town authentic 19th-century village is also located nearby, giving your guests the opportunity to step back in time and enjoy learning about the local history in a unique setting.

8 Reviews for Diamond One Event Center

8 Diamond One Event Center Reviews

Yolanda
Yolanda

Married on 04/20/2019

They was very friendly and helpful just like family

We had the most beautiful wedding you could ever wanted to see just like a fairytale Mrs Mary and Chris and Lori was amazing the Real did their thing They made us so happy they was just like family Read more We had the most beautiful wedding you could ever wanted to see just like a fairytale Mrs Mary and Chris and Lori was amazing the Real did their thing They made us so happy they was just like family

L
LaShon

Married on 01/12/2019

Our Wedding

Great staff, very friendly and down to earth. We gave them our vision and they gave it life. Money very well spent. With us living in another state whenever we came they always found time for us to ... Read more stop by and check on things or just to visit.

L
Laila

Married on 07/14/2018

Excellent Service

I knew I was home when I found Diamond One. The staff is very friendly, knowledgable, and down to earth, but still elegant and refined. These people are professionals. You will be well taken care of. ... Read more I am a type A personality and a sucker for details. Diamond One does not drop the ball. Mary, Lauren and Chris made sure my husband and I had the wedding of our dreams. I actually miss getting to visit them. Pricing was very clear and with no pressure. Their prices are clearly laid out and there are also tons of options. The large amount of offered services eliminated me having to deal with tons of vendors. They also helped with recommendations on vendors as I requested it. Our wedding was amazing, elegant, and well coordinated. It was everything I hoped and wished for it to be.