Diamond Rental

Orem, UT · View map · Visit website

About Diamond Rental

Diamond Rental is a rental company in Salt Lake City, Utah. They can get you what you need and right when you need it. They have a diverse and always expanding inventory to meet all your needs. They can help with events of all sizes, big or small. Their staff is professional and friendly so that you have the best customer service experience.

Diamond Rental delivers, sets up and cleans up your rental items. They are dedicated to getting you the materials you need and suggesting complimentary items. They have canopies, cake displays, grills and cooking equipment, serving items, games, backdrops, lighting, concessions, heating and cooling and more.Their services include:

• Aisle markers

K
Featured
Karen Schwindt

Married on 02/09/2019

Diamond helped make our wedding beautiful!

It was such a joy working with Randy at Diamond Rentals. He was always response and beyond helpful -- I can't count the number of place setting options he put together, took pictures of, and emailed ... Read more back to me as I was an out-of-town bride and couldn't meet with him in person. When asked, he gave me his honest opinions about what he thought looked best (since I couldn't see things in person) and worked to make sure all of desires and unique requests were met. I can't recommend Diamond Rentals enough for any of your event planning needs!

Danny
Danny

Getting married on 11/17/2020

dannymiley

Danny wedding videogaphers rayetta Read more danny wedding videogaphers rayetta

A
AVERI

Married on 08/18/2018

We recently used DIamond Rental for our wedding rentals and had a great experience! Nick at Diamond Rental helped us make sure we did not forget anything and answered every question we had. He also ... Read more worked within our budget so that we could get the most for our money since weddings are so expensive. The rental furniture that we used was in great condition and was perfect for our wedding vision! I assume everything ran smoothly the day of because I got no frantic phone calls from my wedding coordinator. I would recommend this company for any wedding type rentals!