DiamondHead Beach Resort and Spa

Fort Myers Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About DiamondHead Beach Resort and Spa

DiamondHead Beach Resort and Spa in Fort Myers, Florida is the perfect beach wedding venue for many couples. Their event team is top-notch and has a lot of experience with helping couples put on the weddings of their dreams. DiamondHead is loved by many for providing the perfect setting for any wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue features over 8,000 square feet of beautiful indoor and outdoor space that is sure to take your breath away. There are four different event spaces to choose from. Additionally, this resort can accommodate up to 200 guests.

The staff at the DiamondHead Beach Resort and Spa will work endlessly to make sure your wedding goes on without a hitch. They offer the following services to couples:

• Accommodations

Featured
Caitlin

Married on 12/15/2018

Great Experience

We recently had our wedding at DiamondHead and could not be happier with the way it turned out. We were so impressed with the food and open bar selections. We primarily worked with Kimberly who was ... Read more amazing. She was responsive, professional and reassuring. Her whole team was so helpful day of setting up the room. I could not have asked for a better experience, especially as we were planning our wedding from Michigan!

S
Stephanie

Married on 01/18/2019

Wedding Ceremony

Kim and all the staff at the resort made us feel so special and comfortable and taken care of on our wedding day. Our dream wedding came true and we are so pleased with how everything turned out. We ... Read more even planned our wedding from Iowa and never felt out of contact with the staff helping to plan our big day! I highly recommend them!

C
Caitlin

Married on 05/20/2018

We just had our wedding at DiamondHead on May 20th and it was AMAZING! We worked with Kimberly and I could not have asked for a better person to work with. She is so kind, hard working and very ... Read more responsive. She really made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with. The day of, it was rainy and we were not sure if we were going to be able to have the ceremony outside on the beach but Kimberly made it happen! We moved the wedding up a little so we could beat the storm and it all worked out! I had so many of my guests come up to me through out the night and tell me how hard she was working to make sure we could have it outside. I could not have been more appreciative. Every part of my wedding planning experience was so amazing with her! I was not stressed out at all!!! That is an honest fact. The reception room was beautiful!! We were able to leave our stuff in the room for the night (it was a Sunday wedding) and the next day, she had everything packed up for us and brought it to our room. I did not have to do anything!! I would highly recommend DiamondHead and Kimberly to anyone that is looking for a venue on Ft. Myers Beach. You will not be disappointed!!!!!