Diamonds & Lace Bridal

State College, PA · View map

About Diamonds & Lace Bridal

Now located just minutes from Downtown State College, PA in Lemont! We believe that gown shopping should be relaxing and fun. So bring your camera, bring your friend or relative and visit the quaint city inspired boutique.....in the very quaint village of Lemont.

24 Reviews for Diamonds & Lace Bridal

24 Diamonds & Lace Bridal Reviews

M
Sarah

Married on 09/07/2019

I came here to try on wedding dresses and I can't begin to describe how wonderful my experience was! My consultant listened clearly to my budget and the styles I was interested in and pulled a great ... Read more initial selection of dresses. From there she took my feedback about what I did and didn't like about each dress and after found TWO AMAZINGLY PERFECT options! They were both everything I described as wanting and felt amazing in! I did not purchase a dress at the appointment, as I had another one scheduled at a different salon that day, but I 100% plan to go back and buy my #1 pick from here. If you want a knowledgeable, patient, bridal consultant and a large selection of gowns/designers to chose from, don't hesitate and go here. I've been to quite a few salons across the tristate area and this was BY FAR my best experience. I'm so excited to buy my wedding dress!

Kacie
Kacie

Married on 08/17/2019

Simply Amazing

I have purchased my dress from Diamonds & Lace. The staff has been amazing through this experience! There a ton of fun, they listen to all of your wants and wishes in a dress and combine it with ... Read more there professional opinion resulting in a stunning dress. They have went above beyond ! They provided me with color combination questions and various other questions I had about wedding planning that had nothing to do with the dress. These girls are amazing!

Adam
Adam Jones

Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful dresses, great selection

My bride got her dress here and it was perfect. The service here is great and the selection is as well. She was happy with her experience from start to finish. Read more My bride got her dress here and it was perfect. The service here is great and the selection is as well. She was happy with her experience from start to finish.