Diana Deaver Wedding Photography

Mount Pleasant, SC · View map · Visit website

About Diana Deaver Wedding Photography

Diana Deaver Wedding Photography is a wedding photography business based out of Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. This company is owned by Diana, a talented photographer that has been featured in publications, along with her second photographer, with accolades. Diana has been in the South Carolina wedding industry for a decade and has photographed a plethora of weddings. As a duo, Diana Deaver Wedding Photography has been privy to love, laughter, and infectious joy at these events, and they love to be a part of each of their clients' momentous occasions.

Diana Deaver Wedding Photography is able to deliver wedding photos with a week of their clients' wedding day. They enjoy crafting their clients' visions and are able to accommodate additional hours, multiple locations, and destination weddings.

17 Reviews for Diana Deaver Wedding Photography

17 Diana Deaver Wedding Photography Reviews

K
Katy

Married on 10/14/2018

The BEST photographer!

I hired Diana for my wedding on October 14th, 2018. I cannot say enough good things about her and her 2nd photographer, Nick. Diana is an extremely sweet person that really makes you feel comfortable ... Read more when getting pictures taken. We met briefly before our engagement session and got to know each other, which was a really nice thing for her to do. At the wedding, she was on the ball. My family loved her!! She made the formal photos go by quickly so that she had more time photographing my husband and I, and let me tell you, the pictures were spectacular. I teared up again just looking at them. She did such a good job getting all the little details and capturing everything i wasn't able to see. Your wedding flies by and you don't really get the chance to take everything in, so its really nice to have those pictures as memories. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. My husband and I can't wait to hire her again!

L
Lauren

Married on 05/05/2018

Choosing Diana Deaver for our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made! Words cannot describe how impressed we were with her and we absolutely love our wedding pictures. Diana was ... Read more extremely professional and personable throughout the whole experience. She made sure that we got all of the pictures that she asked for, and she went with the flow when plans were changed slightly. She was extremely fun to work with and the groomsmen loved working with her second shooter, Nick. They felt comfortable with him and had fun taking pictures that they wanted before the ceremony! Diana has a way of working with light and emotion that is amazing. We were in awe when we got our pictures back and saw all of the emotions that she captured on our big day. The ceremony pictures blew me away. I was not expecting to see so much emotion in everyone's face, mine, my groom's, the wedding party, parents, and even wedding guests. She really did a great job of painting a complete picture of what the ceremony was like. Every time I look at the pictures I feel like I am reliving the ceremony! We also love the reception pictures. Not only are there fun pictures of people dancing, but she and Nick did a great job of documenting almost everyone who was at the wedding! The pictures of the groom and I are amazing. We love that we were able to take pictures in different settings, and at different times throughout the evening. Diana was able to capture amazing moments between us and had great ideas of what we should do for unique pictures. The joy and love on our faces is clearly evident and these are pictures that we will cherish forever! I want to print them all!!

K
Karen

Married on 10/16/2016

I cannot say enough good things to capture my adoration for Diana Deaver Photography. I knew I loved her style of photography from her portfolio but to actually work with her was the most fun ... Read more experience. She made sure to sit down with us over coffee to get to know us so that we would have an organic relationship and the pictures would have a better outcome. She was right. As we walked through Charleston for our engagement session there was no where she wouldn’t go to get the perfect shot. This included alley ways, rooftops, climbing over the wall of the battery at low tide for a beach shot… And all along she built our confidence and brought out the best of our relationship. The photos were phenomenal!! When our wedding came, she felt like part of the family and the way she captured our big day was breathtaking. Her use of light and focus allowed for the most romantic pictures that all my friends melt over. They look straight out of a movie!! From the ceremony to the sunset, nothing was missed. I mustn’t leave out her partner Mark who was there from the beginning of our journey with Diana. He was a great compliment to her and their friendly competition of who could take the better shot made us feel like rock stars! She was incredibly prompt with our 7 day return on our wedding pictures with the sweetest letter to us. I am going to use her for all the major events in our lives to come, because she is such an amazing person inside and out as well as an incredible photographer. Thank you, Diana, for not only capturing our most favorite memories, but for enjoying the ride with us. You made it an amazing experience.