Diana Li Music

Mission Viejo, CA · View map · Visit website

About Diana Li Music

Diana Li Music is a Mission Viejo, California-based wedding musician. Diana Chua Li sings for wedding events, self-accompanied by a classical piano or a violin. Setting the mood for the special occasion, she can sing everything from classical songs to top 40 popular hits.

Experience
Diana is highly experienced with Catholic wedding ceremonies. Performing at more than 75 events since 2006, she can learn songs by ear. She has studied music for more than 25 years, passing through level Advanced of Certificate of Merit. Diana is a regular singer at a Catholic church, and has performed in restaurants, competitions, public events, and musicals, and with other musical groups.

Diana Li Music accepts song requests during receptions, and also does minor DJ work such as making announcements and controlling the wedding flow. She sings for various wedding events, including ceremonies, receptions, cocktail hours, rehearsal dinners, and first dances. Diana can bring her own set of instruments if they are not available at the venue.

Other Services
Diana Li Music also offers private piano and voice lessons for all ages. With more than 10 years of experience in teaching music, she holds recitals during summer and the holidays.

51 Reviews for Diana Li Music

51 Diana Li Music Reviews

A
Featured
Annaliza

Married on 01/28/2012

I first heard Diana Li sing and play the keyboard at a South Bay Love Tour event at Shade Hotel last April. I thought her voice and piano playing skills were amazing and got her contact info. After ... Read more watching a few of her YouTube videos, I wanted to bring my then-fiance to an event she was attending and meet her in person. She was very sweet and answered all my questions. We decided we wanted her to perform for our ceremony and during our cocktail hour. We communicated mainly through email but our planning for the music was very smooth throughout the process. She rocked during the ceremony and heard through others she sang and played beautifully during the cocktail hour. I would totally recommend her for services whether it's a wedding or any other special event. Thanks, Diana, for a wonderful performance!

C
Cin

Married on 11/11/2018

Fantastic pianist/keyboardist!

I booked Diana to play for my ceremony at the Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel this past Sunday and she was such a great pianist/keyboardist. I was so appreciative that she was able to play any requested ... Read more songs even ones without sheet music available which she would practice playing by ear! One of the songs she practiced playing by ear was on point when played for my exit from the ceremony. I also liked that she would send you a recording of the song she’s practicing to give a preview. I would recommend Diana to anyone for any occasion because she did a great job and was easy to work with.

M
Marilu

Married on 09/01/2018

WOW, just wow... I cant express how much Diana made my ceremony special. Her voice is amazing and professionalism was on point. Highly recommended and she will not disappoint. If you are reading this ... Read more comment look no further. She truly is the best. Thank you Diana!.