Diana M. Lott Photography

Austin, Texas, TX · View map · Visit website

About Diana M. Lott Photography

Diana M. Lott Photography is a photography business based in Austin, Texas. With a love for photography that started when she was just 14, Diana loves documenting all the funny as well as quiet moments that make up your wedding day! Currently she is sharing time between Austin, Texas, and Colorado, but she is open and ready to travel!.

Diana can shoot wedding day photos, destination weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, wedding portraits, engagement shoots, trash-the-dress sessions, and boudoir shoots. Her photography style includes modern, natural, and photojournalistic approaches. Diana M. Lott Photography also offers couples the ability to book additional hours, shoot at multiple locations, and bring a second shooter, if needed. She carries liability insurance and offers a wide range of albums and prints, etc...

11 Reviews for Diana M. Lott Photography

11 Diana M. Lott Photography Reviews

M
Featured
Madeline

Married on 12/11/2010

Choosing a photographer was one of the MOST important decision for my wedding. I wanted someone that was artistic, creative, innovative and personable. I spent many months going through photography ... Read more blogs, to find out the style that I liked, and my planners gave me her name. She was easily chosen after one meeting with her and after our engagement session- I knew she was the best choice for us! People were raving about our engagement photos and then the wedding photos, everyone can't stop looking at them. We even have people that weren't at our wedding commenting on how amazing the pictures were. Not only do you get an amazing photographer, but she is an awesome person to chat with. She will make you comfortable in front of the camera, for those of us that are shy....and she captures moments that are priceless. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

N
Nan

Married on 06/02/2018

From the minute I met Diana, I knew my wedding photos were going to be wonderful. I knew I was not only in “good hands,” but in excellent, competent, professional hands. Diana was experienced, ... Read more recommended by several friends, and had an amazing ability to get incredible, fun, colorful candid shots, which were equally as great as the formally posed photos. In short, she had the ability to catch the joy and happiness that was our wedding. At our first meeting, she was open to any suggestions and showed us photos of prior weddings. She asked questions that ensured that we got all the photos we wanted of the people that were most special. She asked the right questions, was always on time, checked in several times before the event itself, and was a delight to work with. Our photos are simply great, and I can’t say enough about the quality of Diana’s work... and the ease of working with her. I, unreservedly, recommend her!

K
Kelly

Married on 11/26/2016

Exceptional service start to finish!

Diana and her assistant were absolutely perfect and worth every penny! Pictures last a lifetime and she was able to capture every moment, every detail, big and small of our special day! I definitely ... Read more recommend her services for any special occasion!