Diana M. Lott Photography

Austin, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Diana M. Lott Photography

Diana M. Lott Photography is a photography business based in Austin, Texas. With a love for photography that started when she was just 14, Diana loves documenting all of the fun and happy, as well as quiet moments that make up your wedding day. Currently she is sharing time between Austin, Texas, and Colorado, but she loves to travel!.

Diana can shoot wedding day photos, destination weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, wedding portraits, engagement shoots, trash-the-dress sessions, and boudoir shoots. Her photography style includes modern, natural, and photojournalistic approaches. Diana M. Lott Photography also offers couples the ability to book additional hours, shoot at multiple locations, and bring a second shooter, if needed. She carries liability insurance and offers a wide range of albums and prints, etc...

11 Reviews for Diana M. Lott Photography

11 Diana M. Lott Photography Reviews

N
Featured
Nan

Married on 06/02/2018

From the minute I met Diana, I knew my wedding photos were going to be wonderful. I knew I was not only in “good hands,” but in excellent, competent, professional hands. Diana was experienced, ... Read more recommended by several friends, and had an amazing ability to get incredible, fun, colorful candid shots, which were equally as great as the formally posed photos. In short, she had the ability to catch the joy and happiness that was our wedding. At our first meeting, she was open to any suggestions and showed us photos of prior weddings. She asked questions that ensured that we got all the photos we wanted of the people that were most special. She asked the right questions, was always on time, checked in several times before the event itself, and was a delight to work with. Our photos are simply great, and I can’t say enough about the quality of Diana’s work... and the ease of working with her. I, unreservedly, recommend her!

K
Kelly

Married on 11/26/2016

Exceptional service start to finish!

Diana and her assistant were absolutely perfect and worth every penny! Pictures last a lifetime and she was able to capture every moment, every detail, big and small of our special day! I definitely ... Read more recommend her services for any special occasion!

L
Laura Ivy

Married on 09/13/2013

Hire this lady to capture your special day. You will not be disappointed. She is so talented. You will have a wedding album full of magical moments and you will be in awe of how this photographer was ... Read more able to tell the story of your wedding in so many special ways through her lens. She will then become your photographer for every special event in your life and for your family, because there just any comparison to her talent.