Diana Weddings Photography

San Juan, PR · View map · Visit website

About Diana Weddings Photography

Diana Weddings Photography is a wedding photographer based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Diana, began her career in 2010 as a commercial photographer but soon realized her passion lay in wedding photography. Diana truly loves what she does and feels most connected to the couples she works with when she is capturing their special day authentically. She uses a blend of candid, photojournalistic, and portraiture style photography to capture timeless images of your big day.

Diana Weddings Photography is committed to ensuring that the couples she works with are comfortable and satisfied throughout their entire photography experience. She offers a range of wedding photography packages, beginning with seven hours of coverage onwards. Packages can be customized to accommodate couples that seek a shorter coverage time. All Diana Weddings Photography packages include high-resolution digital images and a full reservation for your special day. Additional hours, a second photographer, and different photo formats can be added to enhance your photography package. Diana is happy to offer her services for destination weddings and is available to document your day throughout Puerto Rico.

22 Reviews for Diana Weddings Photography

22 Diana Weddings Photography Reviews

G
George

Married on 05/25/2019

Great Choice

W could not ask for a better experience. She was a great photographer and took great pictures. It was an intimate wedding and I was surprised how she took pictures, but was not even noticeable. We ... Read more made a great choice.

Roxanna
Roxanna Perez

Married on 05/19/2019

Beautiful Photos!!

Diana did an amazing job of capturing our wedding! She is very professional and easy to work with, as well as flexible to what you want for your wedding. My husband and I are not super into taking ... Read more pictures of ourselves, but she made us feel very comfortable and the pictures turned out natural and beautiful. Our schedule for the day changed as unexpected things took longer than you thought they would, but Diana accommodated these changes effortlessly and made sure we had the time to take the beach photos we were dreaming of. Highly recommend! Thank you so much Diana!

Virginia
Virginia Silva

Married on 04/13/2019

Diana was amazing to work with. She got to talking with my husband and I as far as the type of pictures we wanted and style. She was very fun to work.

Diana was amazing to work with. She got to talking with my husband and I as far as the type of pictures we wanted and style. Super flexible with the contract and just down to earth and easy to get ... Read more along with. Plus the pictures were gorgeous!