Diane Mueller Photography

La Grange, TX · View map

About Diane Mueller Photography

Hi! I'm Diane Mueller, a custom wedding and portrait photographer available for travel anywhere from Austin to Houston to San Antonio to College Station and beyond! My studio is located in the beautiful country town of La Grange, Texas but I love to travel all over!

With my experience over the last 30 years in wedding photography, you will not be left with just an ordinary "record" of the way everyone looked at your wedding but with something that expresses your relationships, emotions and the love that you share together at this moment in your lives.

Choosing just the right wedding photographer is extremely important and you wouldn't want to make a mistake in choosing the wrong one and end up being very disappointed in your photographs after it is all over. I encourage all of my brides inquiring to look very carefully at all aspeects of a photographer's work from start to finish. Many photographers show a few good images and some cute poses on their website, blog, or facebook and are not really able to handle all the different technical and creative aspects of wedding photography.

Many different lighting situations make up your wedding day and it is very important that your photographer know how to handle all the situations they will be faced with working in and capturing. I can assure you that I am proficient in all areas from available light outdoors, window light, and difficult santuary and reception lighting. With my multiple light setups, I am able to bring out the very best in all of the situations. I feel like this really separates me from many of today's wedding photographers.

Call me today at 979-733-3092 or 979-968-5097 to talk about your ideas or send an email to dianek@txun.net for a complete listing of prices and packages.

6 Reviews for Diane Mueller Photography

6 Diane Mueller Photography Reviews

J
Juliee

Married on 07/22/2012

Absolutely love her work. She takes GREAT pictures. I could look at my wedding photos all day long and just image I was there again. Wonderful job. Highly recommend her. Read more Absolutely love her work. She takes GREAT pictures. I could look at my wedding photos all day long and just image I was there again. Wonderful job. Highly recommend her.

J
Jennifer

Married on 06/16/2012

Diane is amazing at what she does. She is very organized and very personal. I look forward to using her as our photographer in the future. Read more Diane is amazing at what she does. She is very organized and very personal. I look forward to using her as our photographer in the future.

User2536718

2+ years ago

Diane was such a wonderful photographer to work with! She was always available when I needed to get a hold of her, she was there on time the day of my wedding (she was even there before I was! ), and ... Read more she made sure her job was done before she left! I can't say enough good things about her and her photos are absolutely beautiful!