Dianna Hart Photography

Geneva, NY · View map

About Dianna Hart Photography

Dianna Hart Photography is an experienced and award-winning photographer located in Geneva, New York. Dianna, the owner, has been honored by the Wedding Photojournalists Association and the Grace Ormonde Platinum List and has also been featured in Destination Weddings magazine. Dianna Hart Photography specializes in capturing raw emotion and organic candids of a couple’s big day. Dianna guides each couple throughout the day and ensures they feel comfortable in front of the camera. This photographer works well with any size of wedding and can perform in any climate.

Dianna provides couples with professionally edited high-resolution images through digital files. A second shooter can be provided to ensure maximum coverage. Other services include:

• Flash drive

12 Dianna Hart Photography Reviews

F
Elaine

Married on 08/06/2016

Dianna is a wonderful photographer and incredibly professional! She responded to my emails and questions without delay and as the wedding crept closer, she was really keeping me on the ball and ... Read more helping me to stay organized with photo scheduling/ shot itinerary. In less than a week, she sent me a preview gallery with lots of beautiful photos. She even stayed beyond our contracted time because she saw the party was still roaring. She was up on chairs, taking photos of the dance party, grabbed my husband and I at exactly the right time for beautiful sunset shots - and was so easy going. She is absolutely wonderful - I can't say enough great things about her. My wedding party loved her, too!

User4477615

2+ years ago

If you can book Dianna Hart, DO IT. I am so impressed with her and her co-photographer Terri Williams. Both were wonderful to work with, getting a ton of shots without being intrusive. In fact, I ... Read more sometimes forgot they were there, which I'm sure led to some great candid shots!

K
Kate

Married on 06/15/2013

There are not enough words in the English language to explain how amazing Dianna is. Looking through my wedding photos I tear up every time, she managed to capture every moment of my wedding and I ... Read more couldn't be happier. Dianna and her assistant Terri were professional, fun, and the perfect addition to our wedding (I felt like we'd known each other forever). My husband says he wants to do it all over again so he can have Dianna take pictures for us again! Thanks to Dianna I will have a photograph depicting every detail of the happiest day of my life and I am so very grateful.