Dianne's Floral

North Tonawanda, NY · View map · Visit website

About Dianne's Floral

Dianne’s Floral is a full service floral and wedding accessories shop based in North Tonawanda, New York. Owner Sharon Janik-Venne' and her experinced staff will make your wedding planning easy, fun and affordable. High quality product and designs will ensure your wedding day is all that you dreamed it would be. We have everything you need in one shop. From all your floral needs to decortive linens, wedding rentals and accessories. And after your wedding we can preserve your bouquet and place it in a custom made shadow box. Visit our beautiful store and see the difference.

• Event design

P
Featured
Patricia

Married on 05/26/2018

Beautiful florals and decor for my daughters wedding! We couldn't have asked for better service! Sharon went above and beyond! Read more Beautiful florals and decor for my daughters wedding!! We couldn't have asked for better service!! Sharon went above and beyond!!

User4735567

Recently married

Sharon and her staff made our day exquisite! I could not have loved my bouquet more, along with the beautiful centerpieces! The Chair covers and overlays transformed the reception room from nice to ... Read more gorgeous! I would highly recommend Dianne's Floral!

S
Shannon Marie

Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful Bouquets and Excellent Customer Service

I was extremely satisfied with Sharon's customer service and personalized arrangements. My bouquet was beautiful and complimented my dress wonderfully. Read more I was extremely satisfied with Sharon's customer service and personalized arrangements. My bouquet was beautiful and complimented my dress wonderfully.