DIDEO FILMS PHOTOGRAPHY

Philadelphia, PA · View map · Visit website

About DIDEO FILMS PHOTOGRAPHY

Dideo Films Photography approaches weddings with fresh perspective & distinctive style, blending fine art, portrait & photojournalistic techniques to tell the story of your big day.

Dideo Films Photography offers wedding photography and videography packages for a variety of different wedding couples and budgets, all of which are looking for a one-stop-shop production company. All packages include digital files, a second photographer or videographer, multiple locations and engagement shoots. Other services offered include:

• Full-feature video

95 DIDEO FILMS PHOTOGRAPHY Reviews

Featured
User3508550

2+ years ago

Out of every vendor I chose, this team was the most crucial and the result of their work is just unbelievable! They captured every moment, went above and beyond, even standing in 6 inches of snow, to ... Read more get the shots. Besides their work being outstanding, they were so fun and felt like we were working with friends from the start. My pictures made us look like we were in a magazine or movie. I wouldn't recommend any other photographer or videographer after working with them.

Andi
Andi

Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing vendor!

I can say that from first meeting to the wedding David and I got on really well. He’s professional, fun and very laid back. This company is out of Tarrytown and comprised of a husband and wife team. ... Read more Our package was affordable and included two photographers an assistant and a videographer. We chose David because we liked his work but mostly we loved how passionate he was about photography. He’s not a guy who pretends to be excited about weddings and typical wedding photos- he is someone who knows photography very well, on our first meeting he spent the bulk of the time talking about his gear and his resume of photography and I really liked that. The day of the wedding it felt like we were hanging out with friends. The photos where given back in a timely fashion and He gave us about 1000 photos and I am in love with almost every single one. Creatively speaking the work they produce speaks for itself,they combined photojournalism with portrait and took pictures I didn’t even know I wanted. Trust me on this one and book David and Danielle!

K
Kara

Married on 08/04/2018

Perfectly captured wedding day!

The team at Dideo Film Photography were amazing to say the least. The day of our wedding, we had 2 photographers and 2 videographers, and the results were stunning. We are in love with our 800+ photos ... Read more and incredible edited wedding video footage. Thanks again David and Danielle!