Diego Pocoví Event Cinematographer

Miami, Florida · View map

About Diego Pocoví Event Cinematographer

Diego Pocoví Event Cinematographer is a wedding videography company located in Miami, Florida. This company offers unique filming and editing, and will capture all of your special moments on film in their individual style. They service South Florida as well as weddings worldwide. Creative director Diego Pocoví will go above and beyond in his services; as is proven in his multiple positive reviews from past clients applauding his talent and flawless videos. Diego Pocoví Event Cinematographer specializes in cinematic, documentary and storytelling videography styles.

Diego Pocoví Event Cinematographer offers drone footage to capture your wedding day from a unique perspective. Additional services include:

• Full-feature video
  • High-definition video
  • Highlight video
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple cameras
  • Save the date
  • Slideshow

Other Services
This company offers the ability to keep your wedding video on a USB flash drive or USB hard drive. Additional final video formats include:

• Blu-Ray
  • DVD

87 Reviews for Diego Pocoví Event Cinematographer

87 Diego Pocoví Event Cinematographer Reviews

Sweta
Sweta Shah

Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing experience!

Diego and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with. He made us feel very comfortable during the entire process and what we have seen of the videos so far have been AMAZING! He captured all of ... Read more the important memories and we can’t wait to see the rest. Truly an amazing and talented cinematographer!!

T
thalia

Married on 09/30/2017

The final wedding video was enough to make family and friends cry with emotion. We had chosen Diego based on another wedding video we had seen that was lovely, and ours did not disappoint. He’s ... Read more professional, and a true artist.

G
George

Married on 03/03/2017

If you want the best in the business... LOOK NO FURTHER! Diego Pocovi is the most talented cinematographer around! Believe me we did our research! When you see his videos nobody even compare to ... Read more his work. The unique and progressive story telling style is one of many traits he offers. Not only are all his videos absolutely flawless I can prove that Diego is #1! My wife and I picked Miami to have a beach ceremony. There is always a chance of rain in Miami. So on March 3rd 2017 we woke up to rain and 25-30 mph winds. Thankfully the rain stopped but the winds did not die down at all. Everybody was telling us the ceremony was to be brought inside due to the inclement weather. I personally asked Diego what he thought about the conditions and if he can shoot under the weather circumstances. He took a walk onto the beach and told me "I can do it". I then called the wedding to be continued outside. Many people strongly suggested the weather was to harsh for the ceremony to be held outside, but my wife and I believed in what Diego had said to us. With that being said, the weather didn't stop us from having our beautiful beach ceremony. Diego couldn't have captured our ceremony and wedding any more perfect. You couldn't even hear how bad the wind was in the videos. Honestly if we went with your average joe videographer I think we would have been very disappointed. Diego is worth every dollar and than some!!! We can't stop watching our video. Diego thank you from the bottom of our hearts!! Your #1 fans!!! G&B