Different Hats Music

Englewood, OH · View map

About Different Hats Music

Different Hats Music: We have the styles, sounds, talent and experience to ensure that you and your guests have a memorable musical experience.

Our groups include:

- Different Hats Dance Orchestra
20's 30's Jazz and Dance Orchestra

-Lizz & Rex Review
Broadway and Hollywood Hits! Smooth Rock & Soft Jazz

-Otherwize H2H
World Beat / Classical / Jazz / Fusion

-Munchen Zum Middleton Oktoberfest Stimmung Band
German, Polish, Serbian, Sloviean, Czech plus many more...!

Also available -DJ Music style music as a stand alone or in combination with any group.

Different_Hats@yahoo.com
937-430-7604

www.Different-Hats.net

8 Reviews for Different Hats Music

8 Different Hats Music Reviews

G
Grace

Married on 06/07/2014

All of our guests loved having Different Hats band play at our reception. It was great to have a live band, it really made it special. I have always hated the annoying djs at every other wedding. This ... Read more band had a wonderful sound and looked great while playing. Thanks for such a wonderful experience.

User4291481

2+ years ago

I was not expecting the band to be as good as it was. I had originally wanted a DJ, but my (now) husband convinced me otherwise. I'm so glad that he did because this band really made my wedding really ... Read more classy and elegant.

K
Kate

Married on 10/12/2013

We had a Paris themed wedding and Different Hats delivered big time! They even sang La Vie En Rose in French by special request for my Mom. They just made everything come together and we received so ... Read more many compliments on the music. Working with Different Hats during the planning process was very easy, especially considering our unique music requests! I would definitely recommend this band for anyone looking for something other than a DJ at their wedding! Great music, very talented, and too much fun!