Different Path Events

Westbrook, Maine · View map · Visit website

About Different Path Events

Different Path Events is a Westbrook-based wedding planner that designs celebrations in the Greater Portland area. Whether you want a traditional celebration or a quirky affair, the company is happy to help. They specialize in Pop-Up Weddings for couples who want to elope.

Experience

Kelsea Dunham is the owner of Different Path Events. She has experience working in restaurants, event planning and marketing. Thanks to her diverse skills, she is well-equipped to design and plan weddings.

The Maine wedding planner understands that your wedding should reflect your personality and style. They can plan your rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception with a stress-free approach. Their services include:

• Budget analysis

Featured
Ryan

Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect in every way!!!

Our wedding was a total DIY thing, and my husband and I never considered hiring any day-of help, until a few friends said it was be a life-saver if we did. Thankfully they convinced me, and Kelsea ... Read more from Different Path Events was the PERFECT person to help us make our day perfect. She knew and understood our vision from the start, and was absolutely crucial in helping everything come together. Not only did she coordinate and handle everything day-of, she also came to our setup/rehearsal the night before to help us decorate and practice. Our wedding ended up simply perfect, in every way, and Kelsea is the #1 reason for that. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU Kelsea, for everything you did! I will absolutely be recommending Different Path Events to all my friends and family in the future!

Abigail
Abigail

Married on 07/06/2019

Couldn't have done it without her

Kelsea went above and beyond for us and we honestly could not have done this event without her. Cool, honest, organized, and an amazing leader. 100% hire this woman! Read more Kelsea went above and beyond for us and we honestly could not have done this event without her. Cool, honest, organized, and an amazing leader. 100% hire this woman!

Kayleigh
Kayleigh Nelson

Married on 10/09/2018

Friendly and Efficient

Kelsea was very quick to respond, and gave my husband and I exactly what we wanted. We are from out of state and wanted a very small wedding in a place only Maine had to offer. She delivered! We got ... Read more married in an Apple orchard surrounded my mountains in October, and it could not have been more beautiful. She provided someone to take pictures, witnesses, and goody bags. Truly everything we could have asked for.