Digital Artisans

Lake Worth, FL · View map · Visit website

About Digital Artisans

Digital Artisans is a photography and videography service specializing in weddings all throughout the Lake Worth, Florida region. Their technology is the latest and greatest including drones and full HD videos that will capture your engagement party, rehearsal dinner, and wedding festivities from morning to midnight. Digital Artisans manages to photograph who the couple is off the camera, highlighting their comfort and personalities. No matter how electric or explosive your wedding is, Digital Artisans will capture every minute.

Digital Artisans edits all of their photos and videos tirelessly to bring out vivid colors, intricate details, magical lighting, all while highlighting the powerful love between two people. They will work closely with each couple to ensure that you’ll want to replay your video for years to come. Their services include:

• Full HD and 4K video
  • Drone photography/video
  • High-resolution photos professionally edited and graded
  • Professional cinema grade equipment

J
Featured
Jessica

Married on 11/07/2015

My husband and I love our wedding video. Elias went above and beyond with our video. Every person at my wedding was captured along with having all the best moments captured. My family and friends are ... Read more are everything to me and I treasure my memories with them. Elias is truely talented by knowing what a bride would want to look back on her big day. He also is so talented in the way by having the music you chose go with your video. I can honestly say he saved our big day with his video and I am so happy so happy that I decided to have a wedding video. I tell every future bride that they have to hire him! I always show my friends our wedding video and they always say it is as if they are reliving the moment.... that is exactly what I wanted. :)

C
Candace

Married on 12/08/2018

True Professionals and artisans of their craft!

Working with Eliah and his crew they never cease to amaze me with their professionalism and great work! As a planner I have used them a few times now and will continue to recommend them to my clients. ... Read more clients. They always are on time and get things done so quickly! Thank you so much and looking forward to doing more events and weddings together!!!

S
Sofia

Married on 11/03/2017

I used Digital Artisans for my wedding back in November and I could not be happier! We worked directly with Elias and he is so professional he guided us through the whole process and the pictures came ... Read more out fantastic. He did our engagement shoot as well. They are worth every penny. We are very happy!