Digital AVS

Concord, CA · View map

About Digital AVS

The EventDecorSpecialist is a complete decor and lighting division of DigitalAVS, providing a truly one-stop resource for all your event decor and lighting needs. EDS effectively works with various venue types such as restaurants, country clubs, hotels, religious and cultural centers, private homes, parks and other outdoor spaces. In fact, EDS can transform almost any ordinary space into an extraordinary experience.

Please contact us today at 925-526-5008 or Email sales@eventdecorspecialist.com

or visit http://eventdecorspecialist.com

2 Reviews for Digital AVS

2 Digital AVS Reviews

J
John

Event date: 01/03/2015

Larry and his team created the ideal venue for my daughter's Quinceanera. His team of highly skilled professionals provided exceptional customer service that allowed my wife and I to focus on our ... Read more daughter and not worry about the event or the venue. They took care of everything from set-up, music, lighting and all the other behind the scene details that we did not have the time to address. The event was a tremendous success and I would attribute a lot of that to the Operations Manager, Chuck Wojack. He has a way of simplifying the complex and putting the client at ease. Their "white glove" service has provided my wife and I with a memory that we will always cherish. Many thanks to Larry and his team....dare I say, we will see you at her wedding! (You never know!)

V
Veronica

Married on 12/27/2014

First let me say that Chuck is amazing! Not only is he professional, but he absolutely loves what he does. This is the second time using Digital AVS services (first was for my wedding and this time ... Read more was for my sister's wedding). We needed a photo montage at the very last minute (a week before the wedding). I thought my sister had taken care of that but apparently she didn't. Thankfully, we called Chuck and he took care of us with no hesitation! Everybody loved how the montage was put together. We are so grateful for Digital AVS! They're the best! I would definitely recommend Digital AVS!

Digital AVS FAQ