Digital DJs

Boone, NC · View map

About Digital DJs

You don't have time to worry about entertainment ...that's my job! Instead, walk in to a perfect party where the lighting is dazzling, the music is fun, the DJ is professional, and everyone is having a wonderful time. That's what you get with Digital DJs. It's that simple.

"I am committed to delivering the highest level of service to you. I have over 15 years of experience as a professional entertainer with credits in directing, designing, performing, and producing events.​

I am fun, friendly, and professional. I recognize that I am part of a larger team helping produce your special day-- I even pitch in when other vendors might need help to make a smooth experience for everyone. I focus completely on your event because I care about you and your guests. It's not about me :) I am passionate about professionalism, aesthetics, quality music, and producing glitch-fee events."
-Gordon

I offer free "no-hassle" consultations. I will not pressure you into using my services; instead I will provide the information you need to make an informed decision :)

315-226-3357 or info@DigitalDJs.info

10 Reviews for Digital DJs

10 Digital DJs Reviews

C
CeCe

Married on 09/20/2014

Gordon is the best of the best! He is an absolute pleasure to work with! As a Wedding Planner having an organized vendor makes my job much easier. Over the last 4 yrs that I have worked with him 100% ... Read more of my clients have been satisfied!! Gordon is great at gathering pre-wedding details which makes for easy communication to me. You will not find a DJ more willing to make your event a success!

User3301705

2+ years ago

Oh Sweet Gordon! You offered us far more than we expected and went far beyond the scope of your job title! We could not have asked for a more positive, professional and upbeat experience. We would ... Read more recommend you again and again without hesitation...just the best in his field. Thank you again for being apart of our favorite day!

S
Sarah

Married on 06/29/2013

Digital DJ's did an amazing job at our outdoor wedding in the mountains! Gordon played 30 minutes of seating music for when guests were mingling and finding their places. He also played our ... Read more processional, recessional, and reception! We were able to pick all the music. Everyone was on the dance floor and loving the music all night long. Thanks Gordon!!