Digital Imaging of Cape Cod

Centerville, MA · View map · Visit website

About Digital Imaging of Cape Cod

Digital Imaging of Cape Cod, located in Centerville, Massachusetts, has been providing couples with videography and photography services since 1990. Robert Lassiter - filmmaker, photographer and editor - is excited to get behind the lens and capture creative and compelling shots to compose into a video representation of your special day.

For their wedding film, couples can select a variety of finished styles including cinematic, documentary, short form, or storytelling. In addition to wedding videography and photography, digital imaging of Cape Cod provides unique options that couples can select as well such as drone footage or wedding trailers/ previews posted on Facebook. Videography services available include the following and more:

• Additional hours

Featured
Tracy Russell

Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful wedding video!

I have to be honest i was a skeptic about the video. Everyone said to me “if you don’t get it you will regret it”. So I hired Bob from digital imaging of cape cod. Matt was so professional and nice ... Read more and I swear i didn’t see him all night. So when i got my video clip from Bob i was blown away. He had my mom in tears. It’s simply beautiful and i thank him and Matt for capturing one of the most important moments of my life.

A
Annie

Married on 08/03/2018

One of the best decisions I made during the wedding planning process was hiring Bob and his crew to record video of our day. Digital Imaging of Cape Cod did an amazing job with our footage in the ... Read more trailer and full video. They really captured the essence of our day and highlighted all the little moments that added up to an amazing day. Bob was extremely responsive to email, helpful, made great suggestions, and on the wedding day you didn't even know his crew was around! We received our trailer very soon after the wedding and I was very happy with the final product. Hire Bob for your wedding today, you won't regret it!!!

S
Sarah

Married on 09/08/2017

We absolutely loved working with Bob for our wedding video services! He and his team were absolutely incredible. My husband and I debated throughout our wedding planning process if we should hire a ... Read more videographer, and in the end, we did, and we are so glad we chose Bob. He was incredibly responsive to all of our email questions, was flexible with timing and multiple locations at our wedding, worked so well behind the scenes at each location (we barely even knew he was there!), came with all of the necessary equipment and personnel, and of course, captured our special day in the most beautiful way! Having the trailer and full-length video he created for us will be something we watch and treasure so many times, and we are so grateful to have chosen such a reliable and talented videographer! Thank you so much Bob! Sarah and Trey <3