Digital Imaging of Cape Cod

Centerville, MA · View map · Visit website

About Digital Imaging of Cape Cod

Digital Imaging of Cape Cod, located in Centerville, Massachusetts, has been providing couples with videography and photography services since 1990. Robert Lassiter - filmmaker, photographer and editor - is excited to get behind the lens and capture creative and compelling shots to compose into a video representation of your special day.

For their wedding film, couples can select a variety of finished styles including cinematic, documentary, short form, or storytelling. In addition to wedding videography and photography, digital imaging of Cape Cod provides unique options that couples can select as well such as drone footage or wedding trailers/ previews posted on Facebook. Videography services available include the following and more:

• Additional hours

Featured
Tracy Russell

Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful wedding video!

I have to be honest i was a skeptic about the video. Everyone said to me “if you don’t get it you will regret it”. So I hired Bob from digital imaging of cape cod. Matt was so professional and nice ... Read more and I swear i didn’t see him all night. So when i got my video clip from Bob i was blown away. He had my mom in tears. It’s simply beautiful and i thank him and Matt for capturing one of the most important moments of my life.

Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Videographer!

I am so thrilled that I decided to hire Digital Imaging of Cape Cod to capture our wedding day at Bourne Farm. I almost didn't get a videographer but am so grateful that I did (when people say your ... Read more wedding day goes by fast, it's no joke). Our video turned out incredible, more that I could have hoped for! Not to mention, Robert and his team are so nice to work with and turned the video around in record time. I highly recommend hiring them to capture your big day!

Katie Blizzard

Married on 05/18/2019

I highly recommend Bob & Digital Imaging of Cape Cod for your wedding day!

Bob is very responsive by phone or email to coordinate and secure early details and plans which is a nice way to begin your wedding planning process. His pricing is competitive and packages are great, ... Read more especially considering how high quality his photos and videos turn out I'm not usually photogenic or someone who likes to pose for pictures. Bob was sure to inquire at the beginning about any preferences we had for the wedding day; he asked we share some sample pics of likes and dislikes so he could really achieve what we wanted and make us as comfortable as possible. Bob and his team were one of the most unexpected highlights of our wedding day. Not only was the photography/videography spectacular, but Bob's energy, positive attitude, and direction on what can be a long and stressful day, was really nice to have around. After the wedding weekend, we just couldn't stop talking about how pleasantly surprised we were that two people who don’t love taking pictures had a treasure chest of new memories to cherish. Another fantastic highlight of our experience was the turnaround time and ease of delivery and sharing materials or edits. We had our trailer the Monday after our Saturday wedding, not even 1 business day after he stopped shooting! Then pictures and the full length shortly following. It was such an amazing way to relive the wedding right away. I know sometimes people can get antsy waiting for pictures so this was really special. I can't say enough about how great Bob and his services are, or how he added to our wedding experience. The wedding is only one day but we feel we've found a friend in Bob for long after the wedding's passed! Don’t look further, book Bob for your big day today.