Digital Sensations

Warren, MI · View map

About Digital Sensations

We are one of Detroit’s most sought after Entertainment Disc Jockey. We have gained the trust of the Detroit Tri-county Metro area with Honesty, Integrity, Respect, Professionalism, and Dependability.

We have been in business for 17 yrs. We look at it as 17 yrs. of experience and practice. All of our advertising has been word of mouth and we believe that says something about our services. You can not survive that long in this business if you have a bad name. We believe the reason for our success is we don't do what we call cookie cutter routines. Every event is different and customized to you.

Call us at 586-275-5806

Email us at dwayne@digital-sensations.com

2 Reviews for Digital Sensations

2 Digital Sensations Reviews

N
Nanette

Married on 06/01/2012

They were great! They respected what we wanted, very professional and I'm glad we decided to go with them for the Dj of our wedding! Read more They were great! They respected what we wanted, very professional and I'm glad we decided to go with them for the Dj of our wedding!

L
Lisa

Married on 04/21/2012

Wondeful set up and sound. Had every song on my to play list. Very happy customer! Read more Wondeful set up and sound. Had every song on my to play list. Very happy customer!

Digital Sensations FAQ