DiJital Entertainment

Montevallo, AL · View map

About DiJital Entertainment

DiJital Entertainment is based in central Alabama. We are here to make your event as wonderful as possible. We vow to do everything in our power to make your event a success, and we will have your guests talking about what a great time they had for years to come. With a combined 16 years of experience, DiJital Entertainment is the premier entertainment company that provides a smooth, friendly, and professional experience for your event.

13 Reviews for DiJital Entertainment

13 DiJital Entertainment Reviews

Rachel
Rachel Brasher

Married on 02/16/2019

Loved working with them! Easiest part of the wedding planning!

I absolutely loved working with Josh. He made sure to find out all the details about us as a couple and what we wanted for our wedding. He was very thorough in planning and helped us with deciding on ... Read more on songs for the different parts of our ceremony. After meeting with Josh, I knew that this was one area of my wedding I no longer had to worry about. I knew everything would be done to my satisfaction, and it was!

Dwight
Dwight Mccoy

Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing job from an experienced professional!

It was great! Chuck showed how much experience he has with this, as he did an amazing job to keep the energy up for the wedding reception. It was truly a great time and I think the DJ had a lot to do ... Read more do with it!

L
Lynellen

Married on 07/27/2018

We used this vendor for the rehearsal dinner. They were very professional and responsive prior to the event and did a great job at the event. Couldn’t be more pleased! Read more We used this vendor for the rehearsal dinner. They were very professional and responsive prior to the event and did a great job at the event. Couldn’t be more pleased!