Dill's Floral Haven, Inc.

Belleville, IL · View map

About Dill's Floral Haven, Inc.

Welcome to Dill's Floral Haven, Inc.'s WeddingWire Page!
Thanks for visiting!

Dill's Floral Haven, Inc.
258 Lebanon Avenue
Belleville, IL 62220
618-234-2056
info@dillsfloral.com

Follow us on: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!

Facebook: @dillsfloralhaven
Instagram: dillsfloralhaven
Twitter: dills_floral

About Us:

Dill's Floral Haven, Inc. has been a family owned and operated business since 1957,
and we are known throughout Belleville and the surrounding area for our attention to
detail and beautiful floral creations, for everyday and every special day--your wedding, of course!

Bob Dill founded Dill's Floral Haven, Inc. in October of 1957, and with his friendly
demeanor, loving spirit, and hard-working attitude, he made us a great success.
In the late 1990s, Scott Scharf, Bob's nephew, purchased the business, keeping the
family legacy thriving.

We are located in the heart of Belleville, Illinois, and for over 60 years, the Dill name
has been synonymous with the very best in floral creations and service. Our award
winning design staff strives to meet your every floral need. In addition to traditional
fresh arrangements, we offer custom silks, a wide selection of plants, and wonderful
creations designed just for kids.

We are known for our outstanding wedding and funeral designs. Our staff realizes
how important flowers are on these occasions and they design each piece with care.

We currently have three wedding floral consultans on staff, with combined experience
of 60 years. Amongst us are an FTD Master Designer, and we have created weddings
from just a few hundred dollars to tens of thousands of dollars. Nothing is too big--or
too small--for us to handle.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Normal Business Hours:

Monday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Sunday: Closed
(Saturday and Holiday Hours may vary.)
Wedding Consultations:

We offer wedding consultations FREE of charge during the week and on Saturday
mornings.
Appointments may be scheduled by calling us during normal business hours or by contacting us here. We would love to talk with you and help you create the most spectacular wedding day.

We offer many options to you as wedding floral designers. We are happy to provide
servicing at any wedding, drop-off, or pick-up. The choice is yours, and we can design
accordingly.

9 Reviews for Dill's Floral Haven, Inc.

9 Dill's Floral Haven, Inc. Reviews

H
hilary

Married on 09/08/2018

My flowers were absolutely GORGEOUS! Mary Lee did an amazing job and I can't thank you enough, helping me along the way after I changed my mind a couple times and it turned out exactly how I pictured ... Read more I wanted it to be. They had a variety to choose from and had the exact greenery I wanted. Absolutely perfect!

User2628370

2+ years ago

Amanda Gain at Dill's Floral Haven is amazing! I brought in my idea for her and she executed it better than what I could have imagined. Very professional. She checks with you before, during, and ... Read more even after the wedding to make sure you are happy with everything. I highly recommend using Dill's Floral Haven. In addition to this their pricing is better than anyone else around and that includes any delivery fees.

K
Kay

Married on 05/25/2013

Amanda with Dill's Floral really went above and beyond to make our day special. My partner and I wanted flowers that were fairly uncommon/"unpopular" (especially anything local/sustainable) and she ... Read more was just as enthusiastic about our choices as we were. Dandelions are my favorite, and even though it was a long shot, she still called around to check availability. We went for button poms instead, with sunflowers and a few other coordinated, simple and beautiful plants. Everybody in our wedding party loved what she put together. We still have our matching bouquets on our bookshelf. Thank you, Amanda, for helping us. :)