Dinsmore Photography

Danville, CA · View map · Visit website

About Dinsmore Photography

Dinsmore Photography is a Danville, California-based photography company specializing in wedding photography that captures life's most precious moments. Curtis Dinsmore is the photographer behind the company that has nearly a decade in the film and television industry, which includes work with lighting, camera production and more. Curtis believes that each picture should tell a story. Dinsmore Photography is here to do just that; to tell the love story of your wedding day.

Dinsmore Photography uses a wonderful blend of photography styles, such as contemporary, traditional and photojournalism. Alongside the wedding day photography services, Curtis is happy to arrange times and places for your engagement shoot, boudoir shoot, or trash the dress shoot. Other services he offers include:

• Additional hours
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related photography services, Dinsmore Photography gives couples a variety of choices for how they would like to receive their wedding photography. These choices include:

• Albums

4 Dinsmore Photography Reviews

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 08/18/2018

This is a review on our engagement photo shoot. (Our wedding date is still 10 months away! ) My fiance and I had the pleasure of having Curtis take our engagement photos at a nearby park we selected. ... Read more From the very beginning, Curtis was very responsive through the wedding wire website and by text to work out a date that we could meet. He was very accommodating with our schedules and was open to any suggestions we had for location preferences. Throughout the shoot, he gave direction very well and helped to get the shots that I wanted (I sent him my Pinterest board of favorite poses). He has a good, artistic eye with flattering angles :) Everything was seamless and comfortable. He used his time efficiently and never made us feel rushed. We also learned that he is a co-author of a wedding book which we will be purchasing. My fiance and I definitely recommend Curtis and thank him for photographing this special time for us.

I
Isabel

Married on 06/08/2018

I am very happy to have selected Dinsmore photography's service. Curtis, is a professional wedding photographer who was able to document my special day from the ceremony to the reception with various ... Read more candids and posed photos. He is very talented, professional, and punctual. I recommend his services.

S
Sallie

Married on 04/14/2018

Curtis was the consummate professional. His photos were stunning! He has an eye for more than photography, his work is a piece of art. I can not recommend him enough! Read more Curtis was the consummate professional. His photos were stunning! He has an eye for more than photography, his work is a piece of art. I can not recommend him enough!