Dio Deka

Los Gatos, CA · View map

About Dio Deka

The charming Mediterranean atmosphere of Hotel los Gatos combined with the fine Hellenic cuisine of Dio Deka is an idyllic setting for your special day. Both indoor and outdoor function space are available, each with an amazing view of the beautiful Santa Cruz Mountains surrounding the hotel.

Dio Deka is the only Greek restaurant in the West Coast that is Michelin rated. The restaurant embraces the culture of filoxenia – the Greek word for traditional hospitality, in which a stranger is instantly made a friend after being welcomed into one’s home. Dio Deka’s menu puts and emphasis on Hellenic cuisine – a melding of Greek and Mediterranean influences – with healthy and seasonal fare such as fresh fish, the highest quality meats, and sun-loving fruits and vegetables. Greek products such as fish, cheeses, olive oil, oregano, and thyme-scented honey have staring roles on the menu.

Our Pool Terrace and Mediterranean Courtyard Patio set the stage as a perfect romantic backdrop for an outdoor ceremony or reception. Our larger space, the Monte Sereno Room, can accommodate up to 140 guests for dinner and dancing. This beautiful room offers natural lighting, with French doors leading to adjoining verandas and balconies complimenting the lush Mediterranean design of the room.

Let us make your day the most elegant and memorable it can be.

1 Reviews for Dio Deka

1 Dio Deka Reviews

M
Mari

Married on 08/10/2013

4.7

The venue was amazing, the food was amazing, but I had to take off a couple stars because we went with the buffet option and the presentation wasn't very impressive according to what I've over heard ... Read more from guests and relatives. It's too bad because the food is to die for, but there was nothing special about how they presented it. I was too caught up in everything else to really notice, but I take my relatives' word for it.

Dio Deka FAQ