Dior Bridal Salon

Hamburg, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Dior Bridal Salon

A bridal boutique in Hamburg, Michigan, Dior Bridal Salon features more than 170 gorgeous designer bridal gowns on-site. This family-run business has more than 48 years of experience and is dedicated to helping you find the dress of your dreams. Dior Bridal Salon has seasoned seamstresses that do all their alterations in-store and ensure your dress fits you beautifully. They also hand-press your dress after alterations so that every detail of your gown is perfect.

Products Offered
Dior Bridal Salon provides gowns and dresses for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the couple, with on-site alteration services for all garments. They also hold veil and accessory trunk shows several times during the year, and have garters, jewelry, hair accessories, veils, and undergarments on the premises to help you complete your look.

83 Reviews for Dior Bridal Salon

83 Dior Bridal Salon Reviews

N
Featured
Nicole

Married on 05/25/2018

Dior Bridal salon went above and beyond for me! From the moment purchasing my dream gown, to the fittings and alterations it was an easy process! So happy they made my dreams come true and the ... Read more absolutely perfect dress!

Carla
Carla Krzyske

Getting married on 05/30/2020

They have their sh*t together

Honestly I picked this store because they have a very well put together website. Their website accurately portrayed the store. They have their stuff together. They are so professional and kind. Shell ... Read more and Krista were amazing. This was the first store I went to and ultimately ended back there. I cannot express how much appreciation I have for this store. I would recommend them to any and everyone.

Tradnaha
Tradnaha Turner

Married on 06/02/2019

Wonderful boutique for the bride to be!

I shopped at several bridal shops/boutiques before finding Dior bridal. It should have been my first! The entire staff was amazing! They were extremely patient and very helpful. They went over and ... Read more beyond to make my wedding day perfect! The selection of bridal gowns is incredible. I found the absolute perfect dress for my big day. Not only was the dress PERFECT it was reasonably priced. Definitely appreciate the entire staff!