Diplomat Banquet Center

Rochester, NY · View map · Visit website

About Diplomat Banquet Center

Diplomat Banquet Center is a Rochester area wedding venue that has been serving Rochester and Buffalo, New York couples for over 40 years. With warm hospitality and a convenient location just 10 minutes from the Rochester International Airport, Diplomat Banquet Center is perfect for couples who want an all-in-one wedding venue.

Facilities and Capacity
Diplomat Banquet Center boasts five event spaces, the largest of which can host over 1,000 guests, either theater- or banquet-style in beautifully renovated ballrooms. Whether you host a lavish reception of 1,200 by renting out the top floor of the venue or an intimate gathering of at least 50 in the Franklin Room, this venue has versatility that allows them to customize each facility to your unique needs.

All couples hosting their wedding at Diplomat will work with experienced event coordinators to guide you as you plan your big day. Your event will be a success with their expert knowledge of the industry. Services include:

• Accommodations
  • Chairs
  • Dance floor
  • Tables

Cuisine
Reception menus can be designed for either sit-down or buffet-style dinner options. Couples will work with the staff to design a menu that fits the flow of the evening.

28 Reviews for Diplomat Banquet Center

28 Diplomat Banquet Center Reviews

A
Featured
Ashleigh

Married on 09/10/2016

My husband and I could not have been more pleased with the diplomat! Jenna was so amazing and helped us through the whole process, she was always very quick to respond with any questions or changes we ... Read more had. The venue was beautiful and the food was amazing! We received compliments the whole night on how great the food was. Overall I would recommend the diplomat to anyone looking into a budget friendly, beautiful wedding reception!

R
Rose

Married on 09/02/2017

WOW! Words can't express how AMAZING our wedding was at The Diplomat Banquet Center! This place is truly a hidden gem! Every single detail was PERFECT! I had guests asking me what it cost per plate ... Read more because you would have thought we spent 120-150 dollars per person, but we did not. Pricing is BEYOND reasonable and more than generously fair! Jenna was our point of contact and boy, are we happy she was. This lady is AMAZING! She took care of everything! Every single request made was granted, and handled with care. She went above and beyond for us to ensure that our day was perfect, she exceeded our expectations! The food... OUTSTANDING! My only regret, not eating more of it! YUM! You will REGRET not choosing the Diplomat, trust me! I attended PLENTY of weddings this past summer and NOTHING came close to ours at the Diplomat. HUGE thanks to the Diplomat for making our day PERFECT! We will forever be loyal to you!

C
Cassandra

Married on 06/24/2017

Jenna and the entire Diplomat team were incredible. We were very happy with our wedding and all of the staff who worked with us that night! Read more Jenna and the entire Diplomat team were incredible. We were very happy with our wedding and all of the staff who worked with us that night!