Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video

Pittsburgh, PA · View map · Visit website

About Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video

Professional, Fun, Upbeat & Affordable. Local, Certified Professionals. Offering DJ-Photo-Video-Booths. SAVE $100 PER service when bundling them. Our business is Weddings. Go DIRECT and relax knowing you are not overpaying just because you say "wedding".

We are transparant, meaning all our packages & pricing are for your viewing pleasure on our site. We never have any add-ons or hidden fees like most.

Every one of our photographers, videographers and wedding DJ’s are professionally trained and have quality industry experience so you can rest assured that your guests will be delightfully entertained and the event will run smoothly.

176 Reviews for Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video

176 Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video Reviews

C
Featured
Christine

Married on 09/29/2018

I was so blown away with how great everything turned out at my wedding and I have Direct Entertainment to thank for that! We booked all 4 services (photography, videography, DJ and photo booth) and it ... Read more it was not only affordable but we were also so impressed with each and every one of them! I was particularly impressed with our photographer, Stacey, who went above and beyond to make sure every shot was perfect. I would (and will!) recommend booking with Direct Entertainment to anyone planning a special event! You won’t be disappointed!

K
Kristina

Getting married on 10/31/2021

They did a wonderful job. My guest have a awesome time. Read more They did a wonderful job. My guest have a awesome time.

C
Courtney Maggard

Getting married on 10/23/2020

Direct Entertainment review

So far great! Jim is awesome to work with Read more So far great!!! Jim is awesome to work with