Direct Light Studios

San Francisco, CA · View map · Visit website

About Direct Light Studios

Direct Light Studios is a professional wedding videography service based in San Francisco, California. Laura and Dakin, the founders of the service, are truly dedicated to the capturing of your story in an authentic style, preserving your precious moments. Direct Light Studios works closely with you, documenting your special day in a way that represents the tone of your wedding.

This San Francisco-based duo strives to develop a personal connection with you, gaining a genuine understanding of your dream vision. Direct Light Studios aims to deliver seamless service, allowing clients to avail of additional hours, client revisions, and a one-event-per-day policy. Laura and Dakin provide a variety of videography services including full-feature video, high-definition video, drone footage, and more. Clients can also avail of digital downloads as their final video format for their wedding film.

9 Reviews for Direct Light Studios

9 Direct Light Studios Reviews

Skye
Skye Holliday

Married on 11/03/2018

Beyond amazing!

I don't even know where to begin... From the very first interaction I made with Laura and Dakin they blew me away. I had ZERO doubt they were the right ones to capture the most precious and special ... Read more moments of our wedding day! Their professionalism is beyond and we had numerous guests at our wedding comment on how kind and considerate these two were throughout the entire evening. Not to mention the final product...is something to be cherished for a lifetime. I will 100% lean on these two again to capture more special moments down the road. Their work is stunning but the icing on the cake is who they're as individuals...they will blow you away! Absolutely the BEST!!!

H
Heather

Married on 03/24/2018

Laura and Dakin are far more than just wedding videographers. They are artists who pay attention to and capture each detail beautifully. They are extremely professional, and you know you can count on ... Read more on them to give 100% on your wedding day. We received our wedding videos MONTHS before I expected them. Most of my friends who hired wedding videographers have had to wait 6+ months to receive their wedding videos... not us! Not only did they create beautiful videos for us that we will cherish forever, they went above and beyond to make ours perfect. Our officiant mispronounced our last name when presenting us as husband and wife. We of course saw this on our film and asked them if it was possible to cut it out completely. After they reviewed the footage to see if it was possible, they came back and told us that they could do better. They offered to have the officiant rerecord our introduction and edited it in. We were thrilled and could not believe they would do all of that for us! I cannot recommend them enough. A Direct Light Studios wedding video is the best investment you will make for your wedding day.

M
Maggie

Married on 09/03/2017

Finding the right wedding photographer's was one of the most important vendor decisions. Kate is an amazing wedding photographer, and was one of the first people we signed. I wanted someone who I knew ... Read more I could trust to capture the day, as it was, and all the emotions and people that were there celebrating us. We also didn't want a lot of posed photos as we didn't have a bridal party, and Kate was our perfect fit. Her use of light and ability to capture both beautiful natural scenery and people and their emotions is incredible. We just received the proofs - and looking through them - I couldn't believe how all the moments that were captured truly helped us relive our day. And on top of it all - she is one of the sweetest people you could meet. She calms you down and makes you comfortable, and all the while helps you and your partner really focus on each other!