DiscountDressShop.com

Irvine, CA · View map

About DiscountDressShop.com

Visit us directly at DiscountDressShop.com to see many more styles for your next formal event.

Welcome to DiscountDressShop.com! Located in Californa, we have been in business since 2009 and we specialize in the latest women formal evening gowns with all sizes (including plus sizes), styles and colors to choose from. We also carry bolero jackets and offer inexpensive and discount formal dresses for prom, weddings, black tie events, gala party dinners, red carpet events, dresses for damas, homecoming, winter formal, cocktail parties, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, bridesmaids, graduations, formal dances, pageants, parties, military balls, sweet 16, cruises, winter formal, bar mitzvah's, and quinceanera's.

Visit us at https://www.discountdressshop.com

The best alternative for designer dresses! High quality and beautiful designs at half the price of designer labels!

55 Reviews for DiscountDressShop.com

55 DiscountDressShop.com Reviews

M
Margaret Bridge

Married on 06/01/2019

good cudstomer service

Helped me fin my dress fghghfghfghgdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd Read more helped me fin my dress fghghfghfghgdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

E
Esther

Married on 10/12/2018

Jeremy at Discount Dress could not have been nicer. I was soooo worried about going with this because the big shops made me nervous about looking at a discount place, but I happened across a dress in ... Read more a picture, it took me to Discount Dress, I called and spoke to Jeremy and the rest is history. So nice. Fast service. Very accommodating. Up front. And the dress is just lovely. I'm a plus size and it fit like it was made for me. I'm Mother of the Groom and that is just as stressful as the rest. This was very helpful. Couldn't be happier! Thank you!

D
Deborah

Married on 10/05/2018

Very nice dress came in time love this site. Will use them again. Read more Very nice dress came in time love this site. Will use them again.