Distinction Studio

Spokane, Washington · View map · Visit website

About Distinction Studio

Distinction Studio is a photography business based in Spokane, Washington. Owner and photographer Rachel Dornquast brings to each wedding both a solid educational background and years of experience. Her interest in photography goes back to when she was just a child. This passion inspired her to pursue a Bachelor of Arts degree in Fine Arts with an emphasis in photography and then begin her full-time photography business. While she is based in Spokane, she is more than willing to travel world wide to capture couples on their big day. With her signature distinct style, you will have unique and lasting photographic memories.

Rachel gets to know each couple before she photographs their wedding so that she can give them the most personalized experience possible. She considers herself an all-inclusive photographer, meaning she combines photojournalism with portraiture. She also often adds in a dash of modern style. With every wedding package from Distinction Studio, couples receive a print release for all photos, online viewing/ sharing/ ordering gallery, in-person or phone meetings, individualized timeline, and more. She can also provide you with an engagement session. Other services you are welcome to choose from include the following:

• Albums

H
Featured
Haleigh

Married on 09/23/2017

Rachel is absolutely amazing! I hate having my picture taken, but Rachel made me feel so comfortable at both our engagement session and during our wedding pictures. Not to mention our pictures turned ... Read more turned out absolutely perfect! We got so many incredible pictures from Rachel, and our family and friends love them! Rachel was so much fun on our wedding day, and she kept us ahead of schedule for pictures which was so helpful. We are recommending Rachel to all of our friends who are getting married soon and we can't wait to use her for other pictures in the future!

J
Jennifer

Married on 06/08/2019

Loved working with Rachel! She made my sisters life so much easier on her big day with her detailed schedule. Look forward to using her for my own wedding some day Read more Loved working with Rachel! She made my sisters life so much easier on her big day with her detailed schedule. Look forward to using her for my own wedding some day

A
Ashley

Married on 08/11/2018

Rachel is amazing at what she does! She is very professional and knows how to have fun! She never makes the photo session feel awkward and has a way of catching the best memories. I would recommend ... Read more her and her business for all your photo needs. We have used her for our engagement pictures and a mini session AND for our wedding this coming August! She takes pride in everything she does and never disappoints!