Distinctive Wedding Ceremonies

Johnson City, TN · View map

About Distinctive Wedding Ceremonies

Distinctive Wedding Ceremonies is a wedding officiant ministry based in Johnson City, Tennessee but providing services in any location. They work to unite people in love, and are open to all beliefs, sexual orientations, religions, or previous marriages. Distinctive Wedding Ceremonies offers the opportunity for couples to select what resonates with them from a variety of messages to create the perfect ceremony.

Every wedding that Distinctive Wedding Ceremonies performs is as unique as the couple getting married. The company believes in not only joining people together, but also allowing for their personalities to shine through. They offer a variety of services to ensure that you find exactly what you’re looking for, whether that is a fully custom ceremony or a pre-prepared one. Distinctive Wedding Ceremonies employs several different officiants, both male and female, so that you can work with whomever you are most comfortable. All spiritual paths, cultural backgrounds, and unique circumstances are honored. Their ceremonies generally last less than 30 minutes.

Other Services
In addition to wedding officiant services, Distinctive Wedding Ceremonies also provides an optional pre-marital course. This can be completed in the privacy of your own home. A professional guides each couple through the course, and they work on it for a minimum of four hours.

56 Reviews for Distinctive Wedding Ceremonies

56 Distinctive Wedding Ceremonies Reviews

Carrie
Carrie Macon

Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful!

Rev. Carolyn is a gem. Her attention to detail in the planning process put my husband and me at ease as we were preparing for the big day. She is warm, funny, and attentive--all qualities that helped ... Read more make our ceremony perfect. We are incredibly grateful Rev. Carolyn was a part of our wedding.

K
Kim

Married on 02/10/2018

Thank God for Rev Carolyn! Due to the brides mother being diagnosed with a terminal illness, the wedding had to be moved to Tennesee (we are in Michigan). It had ro be planned for within the week.I ... Read more called Rev Carolyn and she guided me through it all! I was frantic and stressed to say the least but she was there for me every step of the way!! The brides Mom was too weak to travel and Rev Carolyn drove 30 minutes to where the brides Mom lives to perform the ceremony. She is truly amazing and I was blessed to have found her! I will be forever grateful, and could not have done it without her!

J
Jennifer

Married on 07/09/2017

Reverend Carolyn is the best! She is very thorough and even thought of a couple of things that we had missed. She is very considerate, well spoken, and always has a smile on her face. She has been a ... Read more real blessing to us!