Distinctive Wedding Videos

Gilbert, AZ · View map

About Distinctive Wedding Videos

Quality video, simple pricing and fast turnaround. We do a lot of weddings and want you to have a fantastic record of your big day, done by a pro, and get your video back FAST!

We serve the Phoenix Metro Area, Northern AZ (Including Sedona, Flagstaff, Prescott), Maui, HI, and Orange County / So. Cal. 480-696-0418

10 Reviews for Distinctive Wedding Videos

10 Distinctive Wedding Videos Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 02/25/2017

Glenn was very helpful, patient and easy to work with. The video was amazing and delivered very quickly! I am so glad we went with him for our wedding videographer! I would highly recommend him! Read more Glenn was very helpful, patient and easy to work with. The video was amazing and delivered very quickly! I am so glad we went with him for our wedding videographer!! I would highly recommend him!!

J
Janice

Married on 10/08/2016

I'm more than happy with the video that glen put together for us. This will be something my family will cherish forever and is well worth investing in. Glen is such an amazing videographer is very ... Read more professional. And tons of fun! Very highly recommended!!! ??

A
Amanda

Married on 05/21/2016

Glen captured all the highlights of our wedding and put the together beautifully. It was a blast working with him! Read more Glen captured all the highlights of our wedding and put the together beautifully. It was a blast working with him!