District 5 Boutique

Paramus, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About District 5 Boutique

District 5 Boutique is a bridal boutique located in Paramus, New Jersey. The company offers it services to the New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania areas. They have been part of the wedding industry since 2014 and specialize in bridal, mother of the bride/groom and bridesmaid dresses.

District 5 Boutique offers high-quality service options to each couple. The company seeks to provide reasonable pricing yet gorgeous couture options. The owner, Theresa Markosian, will work closely with you to find the right item for you. If she does not have it, she will help you find it elsewhere. District 5 is an online boutique. Items can be exchanged and new inventory is seasonal. Dress and attire items sold by District 5 Boutique include the following:

• Bridal gowns

L
Featured
Laura

Married on 11/11/2011

Theresa and the District 5 team were wonderful, an absolute Godsend. I had a vision of the dresses I wanted for my very large wedding party and they worked with me to find three different dresses, one ... Read more for my maid of honors, bridesmaids and junior bridesmaids that were spectacular and gorgeous. I will absolutely refer them to anyone and have been a repeat customer since. They are professionalism at its best.

I
Isabella

Married on 12/31/2016

Gorgeous Dress and Excellent Customer Service! Thank you so much! Read more Gorgeous Dress and Excellent Customer Service! Thank you so much!

N
Nikki

Married on 12/03/2016

I couldn't reccemend District 5 enough! I was looking online to help me find a wedding dress in my price bracket and District 5 seemed almost too good to be true. I did my research, I heard great ... Read more things about the boutique and read all the reviews. I was nervous as it was my wedding dress and I live in Sydney, Australia but Theresa really put me at ease with her fast responses everytime. My dress said it would take 16 weeks to be shipped and I think it was ready a week or 2 before that, then once shipped it arrived within 4 days! I love my dress and couldn't be happier.