Ditto Dianto Photography

Oakland, CA · View map · Visit website

About Ditto Dianto Photography

Ditto Dianto Photography is an Oakland, California-based photographer that specializes in fine art wedding photography. Ditto Dianto is the wedding and lifestyle photographer whose work is best described as bright, soft and airy. Ditto Dianto Photography loves working with weddings because it is an opportunity to preserve life's most precious moments that fill your day.

Ditto Dianto Photography uses a mixture of photography styles, such as, contemporary, natural, traditional and photojournalism. Alongside wedding day photography, Ditto Dianto is happy to provide sessions for your engagement or trash the dress shoot. The photographer also offers the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Willingness to travel
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related photography services, Ditto Dianto Photography gives couples the choice of how they wish to receive their wedding images. Couples may choose from the following options:

• Albums

Featured
Emily

Married on 06/09/2019

Beautiful Wedding Photos

We found Ditto and his fine art wedding photography service through Weddingwire, and we are so glad we did! We had Ditto taken photos for both our civil ceremony at the SF City Hall and for our ... Read more wedding in Thomas Fogarty Winery in June, and we enjoy and love our photos very much! I cannot stop looking through those photos because each of them is so beautiful through Ditto's bright, natural, airy, and soft style. He's also very responsive, flexible, and helpful throughout the whole planning process. On the day of the wedding, he arrived early with his little props (like ring dish) to take beautiful photos of the wedding details. We chose the 2 photographer package and we think it's the right choice! On top of Ditto's beautiful photos, his price is so reasonable for a wedding, and it really helped us stay in our wedding budget. I highly recommend Ditto!

H
Huyen Bui

Married on 06/01/2019

Could not have picked a better photographer!

Could not have picked a better photographer for our wedding day! We (including all our guests) absolutely love all of the photos he took for us! He got to our place early to take pictures of the ... Read more details shots. He was so prepared and even brought his own props! He even helped us positions the wedding dress and the bridal party dresses. I had some of the ideas that I wanted for my wedding in mind and he was really open and happy to try them out and made it work for me. Our wedding reception was at a Chinese Restaurant, which is super dark and old looking. But all the pictures in there came out so bright and light. Our ceremony was at a church and he even went there a few days before the wedding to look for spots for pictures. He even sent pictures of the spots to me since I said that I have never been there before. It was super hot and sunny on the day of the wedding but he walked around the church ground trying to find spots that would look good in the pictures and avoid the harsh shadows from the sun for us. I told him that I had a "good side" and he made sure to position me on my "good side" in the pictures! I wanted a walking out with sparklers shot but our reception was not outdoors so he did it next to the reception building for us and the pictures turned out so great! He worked with what we got and made it look 100x better in the pictures! He also delivered us the pictures of us and the guests at the backdrop super fast so that we can send out our thank you cards as soon as possible! Ditto really went above and beyond for my wedding photos and I would recommend him to anybody!

Chanel
Chanel

Married on 05/06/2019

a dream come true...

As a bride making wedding arrangements from Canada, it was really important that I found solid vendors. From the beginning Ditto was a pleasure to work with. He was timely in his responses, organized ... Read more and helpful. He arrived early on the day of the wedding and took all of the shots we wanted throughout SF City Hall. We didn't waste any time because he knew how to work around the busy venue! After the ceremony we got every photo with our guests (I gave him a list of combinations in advance) much faster than I had anticipated. Because everything went so smoothly we had extra time to take even more photos with our family and friends. We received our sneak peek photos a few days later and let me tell you, we were amazed. The photos were so beautiful they brought us to tears! He captured our love and the venue so perfectly in his soft, airy and romantic style. We received all of the photos one week later and were so happy with them. Our friends and family won't stop talking about these photos!! Ditto is kind, hardworking and very talented! His calm demeanour made us feel very comfortable and his attention to detail is outstanding! We would definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone. We can't thank him enough for making our vision come to life on our special day.