Diverse Diva

Salt Lake City, UT · View map

About Diverse Diva

Diverse Diva is an event planning service in Salt Lake City, Utah. Angela Cordova, the founder and owner of the company, has 20 years of experience, giving her the necessary skills to make your special day one to remember. A strong supporter of the LGBTQ community, Angela Cordova supports every couple.

Diverse Diva offers three wedding packages, all customizable to best fit your needs. Angela assists you from start to finish, helping you with details from budget to managing your timeline. Services include:

• Event design

21 Diverse Diva Reviews

C
    Courtney

Married on 09/15/2018

I am so grateful that we hired Angela as our day-of coordinator. She served as an excellent point person, coordinating our various vendors leading up to the wedding and on the day of. I was on the ... Read more fence about hiring a day-of coordinator early in our planning process, thinking we could manage without one. So glad I wised up! Our event would have been so stressful without her. With Angela handling logistics, my husband and I were able to focus on each other and our guests, which made our day much more enjoyable.

T
    Taylor

Married on 09/23/2017

Diverse Diva did an outstanding job helping us finalize the details of our wedding and managing everyone on the day of. My wife and I couldn't imagine not having her there to help us get everything ... Read more together. She also met with us several times before hand to discuss our event. Her attention to detail is superb and she caught several things we had overlooked. On top of that she is super nice and easy to work with. We both absolutely recommend her for your event as well.

A
    Alexis

Married on 07/08/2017

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Angela. We wanted our special day to be unforgettable and what we ended up with was beyond our expectations. Angela was very flexible and worked around our ... Read more crazy schedules. She made sure to thoroughly explain the pros and cons of each venue we visited and made some great recommendations along the way. Needless to say the planning process, albeit fun was very productive. If you are looking for quality, fun and excitement look no more you've found it! Angela will make the process a breeze and that special day will arrive before you know it. Angela, thank you so much, we really appreciate everything you did. Best wedding we've ever been to!!