Divi Aruba All inclusive

Oranjestad · View map

About Divi Aruba All inclusive

Experience the perfect start to your lives together with an all-inclusive, stress-free wedding package. At Divi & Tamarijn Aruba, we provide the skilled services of wedding experts from Aruba Weddings For You. Professional planners will cater to your every need to ensure your wedding day is flawless, from start to finish.

11 Reviews for Divi Aruba All inclusive

11 Divi Aruba All inclusive Reviews

Saundra
Saundra

Married on 06/17/2019

A Dream Come True

Aruba Weddings For You was truly amazing! They made all of my dreams come true and we’re even able to coordinate having Sgt Pepper’s Friends(adoption organization) bring puppies to have for my guests ... Read more and photos! Daniela was so accommodating handled everything! I didn’t have to lift a finger for the ceremony. Daniela made sure everything was handled, made sure everyone was where they were supposed to, and made sure it was an amazing vacation/wedding experience!

E
Emmelie

Married on 01/10/2017

We got married on jan 10 2017 on the Divi shores. We want to thank Maurella and the team at AWFY. From the first email, to the first meeting, and thru the whole process; we were met with the utmost ... Read more respect and professionalism. All our odd requests were handled perfectly. Maurella is a really good listener and with her industry experience she made the day perfect. We also like to add that all our guests said that Gregory (officiant) and Paul (photographer) were amazing, and of course, we agree 100%. We will return on a regular basis now that we have a special bond to the beautiful island of Aruba. Benny and Emmelie Nietsche

User6446562

2+ years ago

I gave the resort a 5. 0 rating because we had an amazing time and would definitely do it all over again. Pros: Location - the beach and water are beautiful, facilities were pretty and updated. Aruba ... Read more Aruba Weddings for You - they were great. Bartenders - The bartenders that tended our wedding were the most amazing bartenders EVER! They made it happen for us that night. LOVE them and they deserve a raise. :) Pure Lime - yum Ginger - yum Kind of Cons: Service - for the most part it was great, however, you always run into some grumpy folks. My only real complaints are as follows: we brought 55 guests into the hotel and I didn't feel like we were treated "special" for doing this. We got a garden view room originally and I had to complain to get bumped up to ocean view like the promo stated. Once we were in this room, the view was a little bit nicer, but it wasn't what I imagined. The interior of the room was very nice and updated, the AC was cool and the water was hot. I was hoping we'd get some special treatment in our room on our wedding night, but nothing was done (and that's okay - these are just nit picky things). Cons: Red Parrot - we paid for a rehearsal dinner at this all inclusive restaurant. They claimed we had too many people and put my family (THE BRIDE'S FAMILY) at a separate table farther away from everyone else. All in all, we were all scattered and not really together as one unit, which is why we paid $200 to make these reservations. Room - 1 of my bridesmaids went without AC for 4 out of the 5 nights. It finally took my father in law and this awesome guy named Corey to get them in a room with AC. That is unacceptable. Overall, this was a great place and we plan on going back. However, we thought we might have been given a little bit of special treatment for brining in so much cash to this resort.