Divine Cakes

Roseville, CA · View map

About Divine Cakes

Divine Cakes is Home bakery licensed in Placer County. My name is Olga Philips, and I am an Owner and Cake Designer of Divine Cakes. All cakes are custom and made to order. Every single one of them takes a lot of time. My cakes do cost more money than the ones you see at grocery stores, but the final product is so worth it! The cakes made especially for you, your occasion, your theme, your taste and your party!

Cakes are priced "per design", but generally start at $5 a serving with or without the use of fondant. Cupcakes start at $35 a dozen (basic design) and price goes up with more complex design. I have a minimum cake order of $125. If you contact me with details of your party and ideas I will do my best to give you the most correct quote.

Specialty cakes and cupcakes for all occasions: weddings, birthdays, baby showers, groom's cakes, bridal showers, corporate events,and any other special occasion you can think of.

I am located in Roseville, but do deliver to surrounding areas for a fee.

Looking forward creating for you and wishing you all the best!
Olga Philips
Cake Artist of Divine Cakes

1 Reviews for Divine Cakes

1 Divine Cakes Reviews

K
Kathy

Married on 10/14/2017

Cake was perfect in every way! The taste, the originality! And it was a pleasure to working with Olga! Everything was done promptly and to highest satisfaction! Read more Cake was perfect in every way! The taste, the originality! And it was a pleasure to working with Olga! Everything was done promptly and to highest satisfaction!

Divine Cakes FAQ