Divine Celebrations

Pittsburgh, PA · View map · Visit website

About Divine Celebrations

Divine Celebrations is a wedding planning company located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. They specialize in coordinating ethnic weddings, such as South Asian, Jewish and Western weddings. These professional planners have expert attention to detail and creativity, with the ability to bring your vision to life and ensure that everything goes smoothly. They will be your liaison through the planning process, hand-picking vendors, rentals, venue options and more that reflect your personal style. They will take the stress out of planning and make you feel like a guest at your own wedding!

Divine Celebrations can customize their services to fit your needs and help coordinate the wedding of your dreams. These wedding planning services include:

• Budget analysis

Y
Featured
Yega

Married on 08/25/2018

I would like to start by saying Erin & her team are nothing short of amazing! I couldn’t have imagined planning my wedding without her by my side! Erin is so sweet, understanding, flexible, stern ... Read more (with vendors only lol), professional, and her energy is amazing!! She ultimately became my wedding bestie. She afforded me the option to meet with an array of vendors, always giving me her expertise and opinion while still very supportive of my wants. Divine Celebrations is company who works for YOU and their goal Is to make you happy ! My mother is a traditional island woman (not easily impressed) and she is still asking about Erin (very rare) lol !!! I couldn’t have asked for better planning services and an even better wedding. Divine Celebrations is a business I will rave about and recommend to any and everyone for years to come ! Thank you Erin & Ashley!!!

M
Mary Jo

Married on 08/25/2018

Erin and her team are are the definition of professionalism! Our multicultural wedding Would not have been possible without Erins knowledge and attention to detail We cannot thank her enough! Read more Erin and her team are are the definition of professionalism! Our multicultural wedding Would not have been possible without Erins knowledge and attention to detail We cannot thank her enough!

R
Reva

Married on 07/21/2018

Erin’s team was reliable and that allowed me to relax and enjoy my day! Highly recommend Read more Erin’s team was reliable and that allowed me to relax and enjoy my day! Highly recommend