Divine Designs by Mandy

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma · View map · Visit website

About Divine Designs by Mandy

With over 20 years of experience in the floral industry, Divine Designs by Mandy works with couples in and around Tulsa, Oklahoma. Mandy Miller opened her floral design business in 2009 after 11 years in the retail floral industry, knowing her passion called for a more personal touch. Specializing in wedding design, she focuses intently on the small details that create a big impact, and form lasting memories for each piece.

Divine Designs by Mandy creates romantic and classic floral arrangements. Her services start with complementary consultations, at which point couples can discuss the floral budget, delivery, and set up. Mandy provides valuable, professional service with each creation and delivery, and can design:

• Aisle decor

M
Featured
Mariah

Married on 03/17/2018

I cannot even begin to describe how amazing Mandy and her work is! I looked at quite a few florist and none of them took the edge off like Mandy did. I was so worried about what my flowers would look ... Read more like and if they would match, and she made sure she matched everything to a T! The website she uses to break down all of the flowers she uses is the best thing I have seen. You are able to see a picture of every flower she will use and what it’s for (bride, bridesmaids etc) I recommend Mandy to everyone I know! Meeting Mandy was the biggest blessing. Couldn’t have asked for anything more!

J
Jen Mc

Married on 12/29/2018

Brilliant, original floral designs!

Our daughter's wedding was difficult to plan because she lived out of state and could not fly in for all of the planning. Mandy was gracious and extremely flexible. She worked with us and our daughter ... Read more and fiancé to make her wedding more beautiful than our daughter had dreamed. Mandy has an eye for design and excels in creating. She uses the freshest florals with unique touches that really sets her wedding florals apart from the crowd. Thank you, Mandy for making the wedding so beautiful! ~Jen

M
Marie

Married on 10/13/2018

Mother of the Bride

I loved working with Mandy for my daughter’s formal wedding! I was impressed by her professionalism, attention to detail and quality of the finished product. We wanted rich, deep, vibrant colors and ... Read more Mandy nailed it! I highly recommend her for any event where you are desiring of exceptional quality and service! I will upload photos when received from photographers.