Divine Destination Weddings & Honeymoons

Granite Bay, California · View map · Visit website

About Divine Destination Weddings & Honeymoons

Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons is a travel agency based in Granite Bay, California that specializes in destination weddings and honeymoons. Led by April Schmitt—a recipient of prestigious awards including the 2016 Trendsetter in Group Travel Award—the agency has made travel arrangments for over 600 weddings and honeymoons. The team strives to provide high-quality service to all clients, planning extra details and romantic touches to create a memorable travel experience. Divine Destinations Weddings and Honeymoons also employs a number of experts who travel extensively, with specialists that are the preferred experts at a of numerous top romance resorts.

Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons provides professional travel planning assistance for couples arranging their honeymoon, destination wedding, or luxury trip. Divine Destination can help couples plan trips to several destinations, and though the company has expert designations in Fiji, Tahiti, Thailand, Hawaii, Italy, and Costa Rica, the team can customize travel plans for destinations worldwide.

41 Reviews for Divine Destination Weddings & Honeymoons

41 Divine Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Reviews

S
Featured
sandra

Married on 12/17/2016

If I could give ten stars For value rating I would! I cannot rave enough about April and Divine Deatination Weddings! I keep telling people that working with them was the best decision I could have ... Read more ever made when it came to the wedding planning process. I had 90 high profile (and very high maintenance) guests attend my destination wedding in the Riviera Maya two weeks ago and they handled reservations, from start to finish for every guest flawlessly. They went above and beyond. Until I decided to work with them I was spinning my wheels for two months trying to do research on my own to figure out where to even have my wedding. After one conversation with April I was so relieved and knew she would help me find the perfect venue for my wedding and she did. She worked with me from start to finish, handled all booking and correspondence with my guests as well as worked as a go between with me and the resort. She helped me pull off my dream wedding and I couldn't have done it without her. She was invaluable and saved me from pulling my hair out at least once a week. I cannot recommend April and Devine Destination Weddings enough.

RAKSHA
RAKSHA RAO

Married on 06/16/2019

Amazing Experience with Divine Destinations Weddings

April and her team made our wedding planning process MUCH easier - we couldn't be more grateful for her quick responses, excellent communication, and all of her help! We highly recommend April for ... Read more anyone planning a destination wedding or event and will definitely be using her services in the future. Thank you Divine Team for helping us out with our big day!

G
Gina

Married on 05/06/2017

Posted 06/07/2017 April and her team are fabulous! Super helpful and accommodating. Choosing a destination wedding venue can be super overwhelming. After a quick call with April to discuss where and ... Read more what we were looking for she sent us several options just a few days later. Once we choose the resort April took care of mostly everything from that point on. I only had to step in of course to talk to the wedding planner and coordinators at the resort. If you are planning on doing a destination wedding or just planing a special trip I highly recommend using Divine destinations. Thank you to April and her team for helping us find our venue for our very special day! Gina