Divine Elegance Beauty Boutique

Agawam, MA · View map

About Divine Elegance Beauty Boutique

Divine Elegance Beauty Boutique is an Agawam, Massachusetts-based company that specializes in wedding hair and makeup. Whether you’re in need of makeup application or hairstyling, they’re here to help you feel your most beautiful! Divine Elegance Beauty Boutique comes to you, so you and your wedding party can sit back and relax. Each stylist is licensed, and the company only uses only top-quality products.

The Divine Elegance Beauty Boutique team provides on-location services throughout New England. The company only books up to three events per day, and each team can accommodate up to 15 people. Available hair services include blowouts, extensions, textured hair styling, updos/styling, and hair trials. The complete menu of makeup services includes:

• Airbrush makeup

14 Divine Elegance Beauty Boutique Reviews

J
Jess

Married on 01/06/2018

Christina and Oxana were the hairstylists for our wedding, and they did the most amazing job! We had nine women who had their hair done in a variety of styles, from curls to braids to updos, and each ... Read more one of them came out looking phenomenal! Leading up to the wedding, Christina was so helpful and responsive over email. I really enjoyed my trial with Oxana, who took my several inspiration pictures and combined them into exactly what I wanted for the big day. My hair held up throughout the very windy walk between the limo and our venue, and through some serious dancing! I'm so happy with how I looked, and my bridal party looked amazing too. Thank you both so much for helping us look and feel great on my wedding day!

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 09/23/2017

Christina and her team were great to work with! Her work is absolutely gorgeous, and she was really easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding. I walked into my makeup trial with pictures of ... Read more six different elements I wanted and Christiana was able to really pull it all together. My hair was perfection as well, my trial was on a super humid day in June and it lasted through the whole night. Additionally, I ended up making a small tweak to my hairstyle on the morning of the wedding and Christina’s team was able to execute the changes I requested flawlessly. I had a huge amount of people getting ready the morning of the wedding including 6 women getting makeup and 10 women getting their hair styled. Christina and her team were pros, the morning of in my bridal suite was chaos with the amount of people getting ready and they were able to keep everyone moving and stress free ensuring we able to leave for the ceremony on time. My hair and makeup not only lasted throughout the whole day and night but I still looked fresh even after and night of tearing it up on the dance floor. I would highly recommend Divine Elegance!

A
Autumn

Married on 12/03/2016

I was extremely pleased with the hair and makeup for my wedding. Everyone was so very friendly, and extremely flexible, even when I was running late and super-stressed. I would definitely recommend ... Read more Divine Elegance for any special occasion glamour need!