Divine Weddings Hair & Makeup by Tammie Garza

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About Divine Weddings Hair & Makeup by Tammie Garza

Divine Weddings Bridal Hair & Makeup by Tammie Garza is wedding hair and makeup company in Austin, Texas that designs exquisite and romantic looks for brides. Whether you're dreaming of a bold and vivid look or a sophisticated and natural look for your wedding, owner Tammie Garza and her team of expert stylists will go above and beyond your expectations to give you the hair and makeup you envision for your wedding. For over 25 years, Divine Weddings Bridal Hair & Makeup by Tammie Garza has been making brides in Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, Huston, Bastrop, Wimberly, and Drippings Springs feel gorgeous on their wedding day.

Tammie and her team specialize inONSITE coming to your location and delivering custom-designed bridal looks that focus on the bride’s natural features and personal style. Divine Weddings Bridal Hair & Makeup by Tammie Garza will perform a thorough complete with makeup and hair practiceran/consultion, so they can develop a bridal look you are utterly satisfied with. They provide exceptional ONSITE updos and styling; hair and eyelash extensions; airbrush, eye, natural, and contour makeup; tattoo coverage; and men’s grooming for up to 25 people in your wedding party. Divine Weddings Bridal Hair & Makeup by Tammie Garza also offers haircuts, perms, and hair coloring in their SALON.

43 Reviews for Divine Weddings Hair & Makeup by Tammie Garza

43 Divine Weddings Hair & Makeup by Tammie Garza Reviews

M
Featured
Mayda

Married on 01/07/2018

Tammie you did such a fantastic job! My daughter (bride), bridesmaids and myself were so pleased and happy with our hair and makeup. It’s amazing how you can replicate the style from a picture. Thank ... Read more you so much for your service. Your passion shows in your work! Till the next wedding! -MOB #johnsonwedding January 07,2018

M
Mayra Aguilar

Married on 03/17/2019

Divine Weddings will exceed your expectations!

If you are looking for a professional hair and makeup services DIVINE WEDDINGS is without a doubt the place to go. Tammie (owner) has a way with hair, she always makes everyone feel beautiful and ... Read more exceeds their expectations. I always love seeing their reactions when they see the final look. She’s also very organized! She takes a lot of the stress off of the brides by making sure our timeline goes to plan and we don’t ever run out of time or get into the brides way. I love her confidence when she is working on a client, it just shows how experienced and dedicated she is!

C
Courtney Ging

Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing Experience

Tammie and Myra are both such a delight to work with! I have been married twice, and have used Tammie on both occasions to make me feel and look beautiful on my special day. BOTH times, I have NOT ... Read more been let down. Tammie exceeds the standards in all areas. Both times, she has showed up early, has a timeline that makes things run smoothly, and passionately cares about the end results. I asked Tammie to do a pretty tricky hairstyle on me. She didn't even think twice before seriously knocking it out of the park. I got SO many compliments on my hair. At the end of the night, it still looked as good as it did when she just finished that morning!! Of course, if you're wanting a hairstyle that awesome, you will probably have about 100 bobby pins in your hair, but that's kind of part of it.... My bridesmaids, flower girls and mom's hair was all awesome, too. Tammie coached them on the best hairstyles that would compliment their face and dresses and she was spot on because they all looked SO GOOD. Tammie's communication with me up until the day of the wedding was superb. Even after the wedding, she has checked in on me. She built a relationship with me and I am super grateful for that. It shows she truly cares about her clients and how they feel and what they think. On a day I was already stressed and worried about everything going just right, I knew I did not have to worry about my hair/makeup because Tammie was in the lead. Myra did our make up. She is just a professional as Tammie. All of our make up looked fresh throughout the whole night (even through several tears!!) She was so friendly and fun to talk to during the whole process. If you're looking to feel beautiful for an entire day, please consider Myra as your girl. I will absolutely being using Tammie again in the future for date nights, anniversaries, friend's weddings, etc. She's AMAZING. I promise you will not regret giving her a shot!