DIVINE WEDDINGS

Athens, GR · View map · Visit website

About DIVINE WEDDINGS

Divine Weddings is a professional wedding planning service based in Athens, Greece. This experienced team of professionals specializes in the coordination of destination weddings on the magical island of Santorini, coordinating an event that truly reflects your personality. Divine Weddings flawlessly curates your ideal wedding, whether it’s a larger celebration or a more intimate affair, this skilled team will turn your dreams into reality.

This Athens-based company services wedding rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Divine Weddings makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, developing a genuine understanding of your individual style, taste, and budget. The team has experience planning a variety of wedding styles including double weddings, religious weddings, elopements, and more. Divine Weddings provides the following services:

• Full-planning

L
Featured
Lucy

Married on 05/27/2015

I started to plan our wedding about 2 years ago and from first contact I knew that Margarita was the right person to choose. She was very helpful and always replied to my emails so quickly. Whenever I ... Read more had questions or worries she was quick to reassure me that everything was ok. When I finally got to meet her she was friendly and I knew my wedding was in safe hands! The wedding was everything James and I had dreamed of! Everything went to plan even the weather ( storms the night before!) and the venues were amazing. I would recommend Margarita and the team to anyone planning a wedding in Santorini .

Sara
Sara Hahm

Married on 06/25/2019

My Dream Wedding come true!!!!

If anyone is dreaming about getting married in Santorini, then I would HIGHLY recommend choosing Divine Weddings to help plan your wedding! Wow where to begin! I had the wonderful pleasure of Evdokia ... Read more from Divine be my wedding planner and I can't imagine having this wedding without her! Not only does she answer every single questions I have down to the smallest detail, but she always is there with a smile! I live overseas, so I thought communication would be hard, but she was always more than happy to have a Skype meeting to work things out. I am very particular, and wanted my day to be perfect, and Evdokia is the reason for my dream wedding come true. I did a cruise ship wedding, which means my family and I were on a cruise ship that was making a stop in Santorini. This made it challenging because I did not get to visit the venue beforehand, or be in Santorini a few days before to prepare. But it didn't matter because Evdokia went absolutely above and beyond to give me the most perfect day. I had a crisis the night before because I found out the boat was going to leave an hour earlier than what they had originally said. I found out late the night before, and called Evdokia. I was so upset the cruise had changed their time, and I thought my day was ruined. But Evdokia answered my late night call at midnight just to calm me down and tell me everything would be ok. At first I did not believe her, but she made it happen!!!! She was able to shift everyone an hour earlier so that myself and my family could make it back on the cruise ship on time. She did this in just one morning and was able to still get everything I wanted! I was amazed she did all of this in one morning. The day went by without and issues, and better than I ever imagined, and I am so so so grateful to have had Evdokia help me. Not only was she so sweet and kind, but she really made the day perfect! I definitely would not have had the most amazing wedding without her! I have absolutely no regrets choosing Divine, and if you're ever thinking of getting married in the most beautiful place in the world choose Divine! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for making my dream wedding happen! My only wish is that I could do it all again :) Thank you so much Divine and especially the wonderful Evdokia!!!!

Krystle
Krystle Dixon

Married on 06/24/2019

Vow Renewal

When I first contacted Divine Weddings and Katerina responded. It all sounded too good to be true. The entire time I thought it was an internet scam, but I still took the chance because I really ... Read more needed help. I knew nothing about Santorini and didn't have a clue as to who to contact for wedding plans. I am so happy I took a chance with Divine Weddings because everything was perfect and Katerina delivered on everything she said she would. My biggest tip is to pay for extra hours with the photographer. We paid for 2 extra hours and we still were pressed for time. I really wanted to make sure we captured the famous blue domes in Oia, but the area was extremely crowded. We were actually late for our ceremony because we lost the other members of my family, however Katerina made sure we still had all the time we needed at Santa Irene. Our wedding was at 7:30pm which was good because it was extremely hot beforehand and we were able to capture the sunset. We did the ceremony at the Santa Irene venue which was perfect for my little family. It was only 9 of us in total. I was happy with the music. I could actually hear the music as I was walking down the aisle. I was worried that the speakers would be too low, but they were perfect. The flowers were exactly what she sent in the photos. The photographer was amazing. He seemed to actually care about our photos and wanted to make sure he captured exactly what I wanted. I have to wait 2 weeks before we get the photos, so I don't know for sure how they turned out, but he let me see some on the actual camera the day of and those looked pretty god. Katerina covered every detail down to transportation. The day before the event, I told her we needed a restaurant for after the ceremony. That same day she gave me 3 restaurants and I chose 1. She booked our table at the 41 restaurant. They continued our night with excellent service. At the end of the night we realized that we needed transportation. At midnight they were able to order us a limo bus that was still the same price of a regular transfer (40 Euro). I am forever grateful to Katerina and Divine Weddings for making sure my 10 year vow renewals was magical and a night I will always cherish.