DivineTouch

Seattle, WA · View map · Visit website

About DivineTouch

DivineTouch onsite bridal hair and makeup artistry is a team of hair and makeup artists based in Seattle, Washington. These on-site hair and makeup specialists are experienced in providing customized, personalized makeup looks and hairstyles for clients of all styles, skin tones, and nationalities. They strive to help bridal clients achieve the wedding look that you’ve always dreamed of, so that you can experience full confidence in your beauty on your wedding day.

DivineTouch is a team of hair and makeup professionals that travels across the state of Washington to provide on-site services to bridal clients and bridal parties. They even travel to San Juan Islands, Lake Chelan, and Spokane in an effort to cater to each individual bridal client, making your beauty experience convenient, comfortable, and relaxed. Their team is highly experienced in servicing all skin tones and hair types, and they strive to create a bridal look that highlights your natural features while enhancing your beauty for your wedding day. They offer consultations, as well as trial hair and makeup sessions. On-site hair and makeup services include:

• Blowouts

Featured
Carmine

Married on 07/20/2019

Fantastic!

Your hair and make up artist is one of your first contacts on the biggest event of your life and I believe it’s important to hire someone who, is not only talented, but someone who has good, calm ... Read more energy as it helps to set the mood for that day. I found Christine on Wedding Wire and scrolled through her Instagram before deciding to schedule a trial with her. As soon as I met Christine, I knew it would great match! I felt radiant, gorgeous, and stunning as a result of her work. Do not hesitate to hire this beautiful, talented woman! I’m trying to figure out my next fancy event just so I can hire her again! Thank you Christine- you are nothing short of amazing with your quality of work and personality!

S
Suzie Heid-Skilling

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Unique situation, perfect execution!

We had a unique, last minute prom situation where I needed a hair/makeup artist waiting for us at a restaurant as we arrived with my son's prom date directly from the airport! Christine was quick to ... Read more respond and scheduled Aleana to be at the restaurant upon our arrival, where she was set up and ready to go. We only had 45 minutes, and in that short time frame Aleana worked magic with the most beautiful up-do and makeup. It was absolutely perfect! The entire time she was calm, while we were freaking out! Aleana's demeanor was relaxing and made the situation a wonderful experience. Thank you, DivineTouch for saving us!! You all are incredible.

Emily
Emily

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Anybody who knows me knows that I don't really spend the time for my hair and makeup, but I wanted it for bridals with my husband and I was seriously BLOWN AWAY by Christine and her work. She is ... Read more amazing at what she does and I loved that she helped to enhance the natural beauty rather than coat me with too much makeup. PLUS She has an amazing personality so it wasn't awkward at all, even with it being my first time meeting her :) I AM IN LOVE!!!!