Diwan By Design

Jersey City, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Diwan By Design

Diwan By Design is a boutique wedding planning company located in Jersey City, New Jersey. Their team of experienced professionals travel locally in the New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania regions as well as Miami and nationally by request. Whether you are a do-it-yourself couple or you want a completely hands off experience, Diwan By Design has a planning and coordination package that can be tailored to perfectly meet your needs. Their company prides themselves on providing you with a stress-free day full of timeless memories with those you love most.

Diwan By Design features day-of coordination, partial planning, full planning, and destination event services. Every package is personalized to best suit your tastes and needs. The following is a description of each package and the services provided for your big day:

Day-Of Coordination: This is for couples who have done all the work and need a project manager to run the event. A minute by minute timeline is created based on vendors chosen, handling all the day-of tasks, making sure it enjoyable and stress free.

Partial Planning: Recommended for couples who have booked most of the vendors themselves but need a helping hand confirming and coordinating some of the smaller details. This includes weekly email updates, frequent meetings, and day-of coordination.

Full Planning: If you’re seeking guidance from a professional every step of the way, this is the package for you. Based on your preferences and budget, you will receive a list of recommended vendors, weekly email updates, a planner at every important meeting and a team for all of the day-of tasks and responsibilities.

Destination Event: Diwan By Design offers travelling wedding day-of coordinators. This package is completely customized based on the needs and budget of their clients.

20 Reviews for Diwan By Design

20 Diwan By Design Reviews

D
Featured
Devyani Ramani

Married on 01/05/2019

Diwan By Design was heaven sent!!

My Husband & I had the pleasure of working with Sneh through our wedding planning process. She went above & beyond to make sure that we enjoyed every moment of the process. From not knowing if we ... Read more wanted to do a local wedding or a destination she was a team player the entire time & was able to help us create the wedding weekend of our dreams. Not only did she become part of the family, but I would truly consider her a friend someone I was able to go to for wedding advice while my head was spinning with all the decisions that we needed to make. She was meticulously organized & managed every event seamlessly. I highly highly recommend her!!

O
Ojas

Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing!

I hired Sneh as a day of coordinator for my July 6th wedding. Sneh was an amazing help! She made excellent recommendations when my fiancee and I hit a bump with planning. She was also there for us ... Read more when our hotel burned down a few weeks before the wedding. She kept all my vendors in the loop and she was so down to earth that I didn't stress at all. If she wasn't there I'm pretty sure my wedding would have been nerve racking! Thanks to Sneh I enjoyed my wedding without worrying about anything. She was available my call, text, and email and she was very prompt with responses! My only dilemma now is how I can part with my new friend. I highly recommend Diwan by Design!

J
Jeff Goos

Married on 05/26/2019

Simply the best!!

Sneh was invaluable in helping us manage all of the moving parts of our daughter’s wedding. I credit Sneh with literally saving my wife’s life during the very stressful wedding preparations! It was a ... Read more spectacular event. Thank you, Sneh! — Jeff