DIY Wedding Mentor

Waterbury, VT · View map

About DIY Wedding Mentor

DIY Wedding Mentor helps couples planning their own weddings make sure they have all the details covered, so they can focus on the one thing that matters most on their wedding day - their love for one another and their community of family and friends.

Do you want to get started making sure you cover all the planning details before your wedding day?

The Insanely Detailed Wedding Checklist will walk you through the important details, so you are fully ready to experience the incredible amount of love & joy on your wedding day!

Get The Insanely Detailed Wedding Checklist for FREE here: https://goo.gl/hP4PpK

**Not currently accepting coordination clients at this time. Enroll in our DIY wedding coordination course & save >> www.feeltheweddingdaylove.com

33 Reviews for DIY Wedding Mentor

33 DIY Wedding Mentor Reviews

J
Jill

Married on 04/28/2018

I signed up for Caitlin's "Feel the Wedding Day Love" course and was so happy with how helpful it was. It was like having the teacher's edition of any wedding planning book you'd find, with all the ... Read more extra answers and resources. I've been planning a destination wedding in a low-key location, and really needed some structure and insider's information to help me pull everything together. If you're lucky enough to be in the DIY Wedding Mentor service area, I wouldn't hesitate a second to hire the team. And If you're located far away like me, ask for the next best thing and sign up for the course! :)

M
Mariel

Married on 04/14/2018

I signed up for Caitlin's Feel The Wedding Day Love course and absolutely recommend it! The course comes with a very thorough and detailed packet of materials, tips, tricks, checklists, etc, that you ... Read more have online access to. To be honest, I didn't use the written materials as much as I could have, and the course was STILL worth every penny because Caitlin provided so much information and support on the monthly conference calls. She patiently answered any and every question I had, and she went above and beyond to make sure that my wedding weekend timeline was in good shape. I learned so much, and yet I know I did not even scratch the surface of her expertise on wedding organization and details! She is so competent and professional, I can only imagine that she would be an awesome day-of coordinator as well. You will be in good hands!!

R
Rose

Married on 09/30/2017

Working with Brittany was great! She was incredibly professional and organized, but also friendly and easy to talk with. She kept me on track throughout the planning process and she had lots of great ... Read more resources and advice. She did a great job dealing with the owner of our venue who was a little difficult and she handled some last minute issues with vendors so that I could relax and enjoy the week before the wedding. I was able to relax and enjoy the day of our wedding because I knew Brittany had everything under control! She went above and beyond, she even picked up some flowers for me on her way to the venue to save us the stress! I would recommend Brittany and Caitlin to anyone planning a wedding!