DJ Alex Jahn Entertainment

Oxford, MI · View map

About DJ Alex Jahn Entertainment

About DJ Alex Jahn

In 2007 at age 18 I started DJing with a pair of turntables and an internship with Detroit’s Channel 955 Bombsquad. I’ve always wanted to work in music and after being in a rock band I decided I needed a change. In my college years I started DJing for the Oakland University radio station (WXOU) and did a variety of gigs around campus. I love DJing for big crowds but I also like to do Weddings and Private Parties for a change of pace. During my career i’ve played at places such as: Dirti Martini Lounge, Bar Louie, Limelight Bar, Hamlin Pub, Elektricity, Tonic Nightclub and Tiki Bobs just to name a few. I like to mix a variety of music from all genres but my personal favorites are Top40, Oldschool and Dance. I’ve been DJing now for 6 years and just started this company in 2013.

The Reason Why I DJ

DJing has given me some of the best experiences of my life. It has taken me to places i never thought i would go and has helped me meet a lot of inspiring people. There is no better feeling than being onstage and rocking a crowd. I like to perform for people and make money doing something that i love.

1 Reviews for DJ Alex Jahn Entertainment

1 DJ Alex Jahn Entertainment Reviews

S
Stephanie

Married on 09/08/2017

Alex kept the party going all night long at our wedding! (Seriously, we had to kick people out! ) We are not a musically inclined couple and Alex was beyond prepared with suggestions and help to make ... Read more our day special. He is very good at "reading the dance floor" to keep everyone energized, dancing, and enjoying themselves. He came on time, well prepared, and very professional. Highly recommend!

DJ Alex Jahn Entertainment FAQ