Dj America

Charlotte, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Dj America

An award-winning wedding DJ in Charlotte, North Carolina, DJ America was founded in 1980 with one goal in mind: maintaining the highest caliber of service and customer support in the wedding entertainment industry. Founder and CEO Scott Brown’s team of highly trained DJs are capable of providing a wide variety of performances, ranging from classy and fun to energetic and active. Backed by a full production company, DJ America’s keen sense of timing and professional and courteous conduct make it the perfect addition to your knot-tying affair!

DJ America is dedicated to making your party come to life! No matter your theme, the company provides the following services:

• Consultation
  • Uplighting
  • Flat screen
  • Photo booth

Areas Covered
DJ America provides wedding entertainment services to couples throughout the Charlotte, North Carolina area. Services are also extended to those located in Raleigh, North Carolina and Asheville, North Carolina.

29 Reviews for Dj America

29 Dj America Reviews

C
Featured
Crystal

Married on 05/28/2017

We met Jake a couple months before the wedding with a list of songs we like. He got a good feel for our style and took it from there. He thought of details we hadn't considered, what song we would ... Read more want played did each "event" during the reception. He made himself available at all times, though I tried not to bug him. He was the only vendor that I felt was on our side. The rest felt like they were only in it for the money and they were bothered by questions and concerns. He contacted me a couple weeks before to finalize plans and took care of a couple details to take some things off my "to do" list. I couldn't recommend him enough!!! He ran the show at the reception and wasn't pushy when we were behind schedule. He personally came to us as we were leaving and told us good luck. He's just a nice guy!!!

K
Kyle

Married on 08/05/2017

Jake was an outstanding wedding DJ, not only was he charismatic and accommodating to the guests but he also offered relief to our wedding coordinator by helping run the event and keep us to our ... Read more tentative schedule. Even the little things he did like bringing my wife and I drinks while we were stuck at the dinner table go a long way, and I would recommend Jake to anybody seeking a fully-committed DJ for not just weddings but any social settings!

A
Arielle

Married on 07/08/2017

Drew (DJ America) was always responsive, professional, and fun whenever my husband and I spoke with him. He made planning easy and efficient and was very helpful. He is easy-going, caters to what you ... Read more truly want, and his experience was obvious. We would highly recommend him!!