DJ Asher

West Jordan, UT · View map · Visit website

About DJ Asher

DJ Asher entertainment is an entertainment and DJ company based in West Jordan, Utah. When you choose DJ Asher, you’re getting an experienced, communicative DJ who wants you to have the best wedding reception possible. No unwanted songs, no unexpected speakers, no Diva DJs who do their own thing. You can have as much or as little control over the playlist as you’d like, and DJ Asher will be there to help keep the party going.

We offer wedding DJ services throughout the Salt Lake City area. DJ Asher books one event per day and provides a sound system and microphone. Karaoke is also available! DJ Asher’s playlist can include music from the following genres:

• Club

Featured
Tristan

Married on 06/01/2019

Josh was awesome!

I would definitely recommend Josh! He did an amazing job making sure our night went smoothly and kept our guests dancing and having fun! He was really easy to work with and gave me and my husband free ... Read more reign on the playlist. Price wise was really great too! THANKS JOSH!

A
Alicia

Married on 08/25/2018

Josh is the best very professional. He played music that kept the party on their feet dancing until the very end. Read more Josh is the best very professional. He played music that kept the party on their feet dancing until the very end.

R
Ramon Nieto

Married on 05/25/2017

Highly recommend

I hired Josh for our annual Utah State FOE convention in Park City. Josh was the ultimate professional, easy to work with, flexible, attention to detail. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I look ... Read more to doing business with him in the future.