DJ B-Funk

Athens, OH · View map · Visit website

About DJ B-Funk

DJ B-Funk is a wedding DJ company based in Athens, Ohio. Owner and disc jockey Brand Thompson is at your service with his variety of entertainment services and additional equipment. He has worked as a DJ for over 15 years, working not only weddings but festivals and holiday celebrations as well. He believes that music is a reflection of your and your partner's personalities, and will customize the entertainment for your special day.

DJ B-Funk offers the option of a do-not-play list, along with equipment like a disco ball and projector to enhance the experience on your wedding day. Their other services and equipment also include:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • MC
  • Microphones
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

Other Services
This vendor offers genres from country to top 40 for a varied selection of music on your wedding day. Other music genres included are:

• Electronic

K
Featured
Kaitlin

Married on 08/02/2014

DJ B-Funk was our wedding reception DJ and he did an EXCEPTIONAL job. Before our wedding, DJ B-Funk worked with us to make sure that he understood the kind of music that both my husband and I like, ... Read more what type of atmosphere/mood we were hoping to convey through the music at our reception, and also made sure he understood the timing and name pronunciations for all of our announcements. During the reception, DJ B-Funk was extremely attentive to our guests and was able to successfully select songs that our guests truly enjoyed while remaining within the specifications we discussed in advance. All of the announcements handled by DJ B-Funk throughout the reception were timely, professional, fun, and most importantly pronounced correctly (we had some difficult names in our wedding party)! Although my experience with DJ B-Funk was specifically for our wedding, I would happily and confidently recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for any occasion! If you are looking for a DJ who knows how to do the job correctly and will work with you to make sure you are happy, contact DJ B-Funk; I promise you will NOT be disappointed!

C
Courtney

Married on 10/13/2018

Cool guy, great music, so easy to work with!

Brandon was great and kept our guests moving for 3 hours! I've gotten a ton of compliments from guests on how great the music was at our wedding, and photos of the full dance floor stand as witness. ... Read more Brandon was super relaxed and easy going (which was exactly the calm, confident energy I needed a month out from the wedding.) He was able to do some creative editing to make a couple of our song choices for our entrance and first dances work, got a good vibe of the music we were into, and read the dance floor really well. I would definitely recommend him--We danced all night and had a great time!

Erin
Erin

Married on 09/01/2018

Easy-going and Great to Work With - Highly Recommend

DJ B-Funk (Brandon) was an excellent addition to our wedding vendor team. Prior to booking him, Brandon happily hopped on a phone call with me to talk about himself and his services. He also asked ... Read more about our wedding vibe and our tastes in music. He remained friendly, flexible, and communicative throughout our entire experience with him. He arrived early to set up for our ceremony and reception, and he helped move the day's events along without a hitch. My husband made more than a few song requests (probably too many, lol) during our reception and Brandon was continuously accommodating. We had many guests comment on how awesome he was throughout the evening. Everyone had an absolute blast.